Atlanta at Minnesota

Falconsfan567

2 good running teams...thats a recipe for danger. but our QB is much better than frerotte, could that be the deciding factor? also what about defense. they can do a great job of stopping the run. IDK it just seems like a great matchup for them, not for us. Our defense would need to play great, and most likely it would come down to matt ryan winning the game for us.

I like Minny. Turner could not easily run up the middle, but it would be a big day for Norwood. Plus, we would just pass all over them. I think Peterson would have a quality day (I was pissed last year when we were the first team to see his skill, I believe he snuck around a few tackles and brought one back for 6). But Lofton would have a good game against him as well. I feel confident in our secondary and pass rush against their pass game. And their ST's is awful. I think we would win that one, hands down.

But I don't think we are going to get off as easy as a Minny game. We will probably play the Cowboys or some craip like that.

2 good running teams...thats a recipe for danger. but our QB is much better than frerotte, could that be the deciding factor? also what about defense. they can do a great job of stopping the run. IDK it just seems like a great matchup for them, not for us. Our defense would need to play great, and most likely it would come down to matt ryan winning the game for us.

I agree that our QB is better, but Ol' Gus aint no slotch, (anybody see that 99 yrd. TD pass?) I waz gonna say i rather play the broncos, but after seein them play the jets, i'm not so sure. Alas, season not over yet. Just gettin in the postseason will be a helluva accomplishment ^_^