Not sure what to make of this one?

ECONOMIC LOSS OF ABORTION LEGALIZATION ESTIMATED AT $35 TRILLION -- The United States not only has lost about 50.5 million children to abortion since it was legalized, but the result has been a $35 trillion loss to its economy, a pro-life advocate has estimated.

Dennis Howard, founder of Movement for a Better America, has been researching abortion's economic impact since 1995, he said. His organization arrived at the $35 trillion estimate by studying what the babies who have been killed through abortion since it became legal would have contributed to the American economy in terms of gross domestic product.

The loss grows to $70 trillion when human beings lost to sterilization and abortifacients such as RU 486 and the intrauterine device (IUD) are counted, Howard said in a mid-October column.

ECONOMIC LOSS OF ABORTION LEGALIZATION ESTIMATED AT $35 TRILLION -- The United States not only has lost about 50.5 million children to abortion since it was legalized, but the result has been a $35 trillion loss to its economy, a pro-life advocate has estimated.

Dennis Howard, founder of Movement for a Better America, has been researching abortion's economic impact since 1995, he said. His organization arrived at the $35 trillion estimate by studying what the babies who have been killed through abortion since it became legal would have contributed to the American economy in terms of gross domestic product.

The loss grows to $70 trillion when human beings lost to sterilization and abortifacients such as RU 486 and the intrauterine device (IUD) are counted, Howard said in a mid-October column.

:lol::lol::lol:

I have heard A LOT of anti abortion jargon but this beats all. Where is the studies that shows what impact all these children would have had on our say.............legal system, welfare system, health care system or let me guess those things are not relevant

Kind of reminds me of the findings of Freakonomics where the guy surmised that the drop in violent crimes was a result of aborted babies not being on the street to commit crimes. Both possible but both highly speculative to say the least. Would the same people un-aborted cause our productivity to go up as much as the illegal aliens do?

:lol::lol::lol:

I have heard A LOT of anti abortion jargon but this beats all. Where is the studies that shows what impact all these children would have had on our say.............legal system, welfare system, health care system or let me guess those things are not relevant

I'm as pro-life as they come but this one is a stretch. The reality is, we don't know who has been murdered. The possibilities are endless ... it could have been the person who invented a cure for cancer or the next Rosie O'Donnel.

And I seriously doubt that you will find someone that disagrees.

You are correct, sir. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator.

Self evident truths = any idiot can clearly see this

endowed by their Creator = gift from God.

Abortion = takes God out of the equation.

I know ... its hard to disagree with this!

You are correct, sir. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator.

Self evident truths = any idiot can clearly see this

endowed by their Creator = gift from God.

Abortion = takes the gift away.

I know ... its hard to disagree with this!

Well, that I can easily disagree with. There is no evidence that life is a gift from "god", and fetuses do not have any rights.

I'm as pro-life as they come but this one is a stretch. The reality is, we don't know who has been murdered. The possibilities are endless ... it could have been the person who invented a cure for cancer or the next Rosie O'Donnel.

You are right we don't know who has been "murdered", just like we don't know if the next Charles Manson, Jim Jones, Jeffery Dahmer, Hitler, Saddam Hussein was in that bunch too. Point is that article is about as speculative as can be. Sounds to me like hogwash. Were they all gonna be doctors? lawyers? engineers? or the girl running the check out at Harvey's. YOU JUST DON"T KNOW. Which makes the person ability to put a dollar figure on it absurd at the least. I would be more pressed to say that trying to determine the economic ramifacations on something that never existed more of a stretch

You are right we don't know who has been "murdered", just like we don't know if the next Charles Manson, Jim Jones, Jeffery Dahmer, Hitler, Saddam Hussein was in that bunch too. Point is that article is about as speculative as can be. Sounds to me like hogwash. Were they all gonna be doctors? lawyers? engineers? or the girl running the check out at Harvey's. YOU JUST DON"T KNOW. Which makes the person ability to put a dollar figure on it absurd at the least. I would be more pressed to say that trying to determine the economic ramifacations on something that never existed more of a stretch

Oh, I agree with you on this one. Pro-deathers could estimate how many dollars were saved by not having to educate, house, and feed a child for a period of 18-20 years. It's all too speculative.