Oklahoma gets 2 First Place Votes in Coaches Poll

Ibis1

Bob Stoops gave his team a first place. I would imagine the other coach is Leach being that he coached for Stoops. OU has a one point lead in the Coaches. If Mac Brown had voted Texas #1 you may have Texas playing in the Big 12 Championship game. The whole system is incredibly flawed.

Bob Stoops gave his team a first place. I would imagine the other coach is Leach being that he coached for Stoops. OU has a one point lead in the Coaches. If Mac Brown had voted Texas #1 you may have Texas playing in the Big 12 Championship game. The whole system is incredibly flawed.

I don't even try to understand the BCS, but if that's true it's pretty funny.

I hardly believe that is the single cause. <_< <_< <_< <_<

Leach voted for OU to be 1. He said that coming off the field after getting his azz handed to him. Stoops cant vote can he?