Tomlinson complaining?

Guest WoodyPaige
Was he trying to suggest the refs helped us win? :huh:

No, he was calling out his team for all the penalties that gave them horrible field position.

When was this?

Post game press conference.

At first I thought he was whining about the refs, which I thought was ridiculous. If anyone got hosed by the refs it was us.

But it seemed like he was calling out his team for not being disciplined. He's clearly frustrated with his current situation.

Guest WoodyPaige
Seriously, what's happened to him? He's not even a quarter of the player he used to be. Is it him, a combination of him and the team...what?

I feel bad for LT this year. I think he's fine, his poor play is just product of mediocre play by his blocker and coaching staff. Norv blows.

tomlinson's a baby

he's soft and he's not a winner

what has he won? an mvp and a division? big deal football is a team game

I totally agree. He's weak. Turner drags fools for extra yardage and LT prances out of bounds and cries. And the way he was showboating after the gift TD was laughable.

I don't like anything I've heard from him all season. Too much whining and too many excuses from a supposedly elite player...

I was saying the same thing about LT prior to this game. Come on man. You go from having the best blocking FB in the NFL (Lorenzo Neal) to having a hybrid FB/HB that can't block in Jacob Hester. You are playing alimited role. I saw him break some tackles. We played him well, but when you have this type of playing on your team, get him involved. He may have a bad game, but he will break out soon.

They screwed up firing Marty when he just went 14-2. Stupid move.

Yep just like my school GSU fired their coach 'because he couldn't win a playoff game'. Well with GSU and the Chargers, at least they got to the playoffs with their previous coaches. Losing in the playoffs is better than not getting to them.

I washed my hands of Thomlinson's character a few years back when he tried to run back on the field and attack an Patriots player for doing the lights out dance then whining about it in the post game PC. That was when he called out the character of the Patriots and their coach. You don't want opposing teams mocking you? Do not let them win!!