We should NEVER give anybody an extra play

michaelgee

That was a bad call guys.

If someone shoots at you with a gun and misses, don't give them a second shot.

When the chargers lined up I saw 22 as a blocker, hester is one of the worst NFL blockers I have ever seen, after watching Jacob at LSU I knew that was his play.

I hope we never repeat that mistake, I know they didn't get points but that gave them momentum and took a bit away from us.

Had they gotten points we could have lost this game from that play.

Another questionable thing was on a 2nd down offsides penalty we accepted. Instead of having 3rd and inches we had 2nd and 5 and we ending up having to punt on that series.

But hey, its water under the bridge. At least we won the game and we learned from the fake punt.

Another questionable thing was on a 2nd down offsides penalty we accepted. Instead of having 3rd and inches we had 2nd and 5 and we ending up having to punt on that series.

But hey, its water under the bridge. At least we won the game and we learned from the fake punt.

That one was actually a 'by the book' call. You want the extra down unfortunately it didn't pay off. Our 2nd down got stuffed shorter than the original so you have to give it to the SD Def

Actually taking the penalty wasn't a bad call - the ball was down at the 10 - we took the penalty to hopefully gain an advantage in field position instead of working from deep within San Diego territory - San Diego made a good call on the fake and caught us flat-footed

The way that it looked to SD was, well, the kick didn't get us much, let's try to get the 4 yards this time.

We should NEVER give anybody an extra play to beat us.

We clearly beat SD, beating the officials was a different matter.