Challenge Reviews were awful

michaelgee

The officials were plain wrong on 2 red flag challenges today.

Finn, there was nothing in the replays that EVER showed Finn with possession.

Turner on his back fumble, the man was clearly down by contact, seconds before the ball was ripped out. NOTHING showed Turner fumble the ball.

So, if a referee says someone stabbed a player with a knife, "If the knife isn't seen in the replay then it actualy happened?"

That is some NFL justice for you.

and last week, Roddy clearly had the ball under contriol, took 3 steps and wnet out of bounds, upon hitting the ground the ground caused the ball to pop out, and that IS a fumble?

Guest WoodyPaige

Call me crazy, but these refs were just out to make it up for their screw up against San Diego in the Denver game earlier this year. :P

Yeah, I agree. That phantom fumble called against us was total BS. The refs fell for that acting job by the SD defense hook, line and sinker. I couldn't believe that we lost that challenge. <_<

Still, major props to us for winning a game on the road with three turnovers. :P

I ususally don't complain about refs and bad calls because they have a tendency to even out. But this is 3 calls in 2 weeks that even after the review they still got it wrong. Very frustrating, we were very fortunate to win today. But even good teams need to be lucky. Our defense was outstanding on the road today.

Not only were the reviews ****, but the camera angles also. Every time you've seen angles all year on reviews, there's been at least 7-8 angles. It seemed like every take against us was only 2-3 cameras. It made me sick. Ever since the Hochuli incident, refs are afraid to make rulings on the field without reviews. Even if the Falcons made these plays in their favor, I'd still call them awful and lucky. The ******* ground cannot cause a fumble for the last time!!

The video evidence wasn't very good. If the call on the field was the other way I think they would have also stood.

I don't know what game you were watching but that was the worst calls I have seen the entire year. Even the replay they showed us was clear and the refs get the luxury of seeing it from several cameras so wtf

The worse thing about the Finn call was that if he had fallen and the ground had knocked it out, then it would have been incomplete.

The spots on 1 Turner run and the Ovie run during the "stand" were hideous. It didn't look like Turner stepped out of bounds on his 14th TD run that didn't count. Somebody find all the names of this ref crew and post them. Never been so angry after a loss. :angry:

The worse thing about the Finn call was that if he had fallen and the ground had knocked it out, then it would have been incomplete.

The spots on 1 Turner run and the Ovie run during the "stand" were hideous. It didn't look like Turner stepped out of bounds on his 14th TD run that didn't count.

^^ This