B_ELLIS24

It would be hard for Matt Ryan to make it this year:

Brees

Rodgers

Romo

Manning

Warner

These 5 will probably be ahead of him.

I think Babs deserves to go, he's been playing lights out... so as of today, I'll say:

Abe

White

Turner

Elam

Coleman

not at all look at their record, i know it isnt all on one player, but i dont think he should be mentioned as a pro bowler at the moment

Guest WoodyPaige
It would be hard for Matt Ryan to make it this year:

Brees

Rodgers

Romo

Manning

Warner

The only reason Rodgers is going is cause the cheeseheads have a big fan base that gets out there and vote. Hopefully Matt sneaks in or gets voted by the coaches; if Vince Young made the Pro Bowl in his rookie year, I don't see how Ryan can't.

The only reason Rodgers is going is cause the cheeseheads have a big fan base that gets out there and vote. Hopefully Matt sneaks in or gets voted by the coaches; if Vince Young made the Pro Bowl in his rookie year, I don't see how Ryan can't.

Agreed about the coaches/players vote... it's VERY possible.

Based on stats, Rodgers is deserving, 2800+ passing yards at this point, 20 passing TD's, 4 rushing TD's, 10 int's.... he's doing well. Look at how many points their defense is allowing each week... it's atrocious