Calm down..

atlfan22

I'm proud of our boys but we are in a BRUTAL division~! Great win for our team but don't get cocky. The Panthers and Bucs both won today which sux but verifies that this is a great division and won't be taken lightly by any team.

What kind of comment is "calm down"? Quit scoreboard watching and hoping to back into the post season. All the Falcons can control are the games they play. No way I'm "calming down". This was not a pretty win, but it showed a helluva lot of character and discipline in the face of some misques. I am proud. I am excited. And I ain't calming down anytime soon.

What kind of comment is "calm down"? Quit scoreboard watching and hoping to back into the post season. All the Falcons can control are the games they play. No way I'm "calming down". This was not a pretty win, but it showed a helluva lot of character and discipline in the face of some misques. I am proud. I am excited. And I ain't calming down anytime soon.

Calm down is the kind of comment that I felt like typing. I'm proud of them too, It's not like I'm not rooting for them.. Just don't put them in the playoffs just yet with the competition in this division and conference.

Tampa at Carolina next week on Monday night.

Dallas has Pitt, NY Giants, and Baltimore next.

Dallas could realistically lose all 3 of those games............ ;)

I'm proud of our boys but we are in a BRUTAL division~! Great win for our team but don't get cocky. The Panthers and Bucs both won today which sux but verifies that this is a great division and won't be taken lightly by any team.

rain drops keep fallin on my head...

We just won a game that was basically given away by the refs. we are 8-4... please quit rainning on the parade.

Washington lost. Now Dallas has to slip.

Carolina is on its way down.

We'll be fine as long as we take care of ourselves.

Dallas has @Pittsburgh next week, so our wish should come true. Their schedule doesn't get any easier either with Giants, Ravens, and Eagles still on the schedule. Carolina still has to go to New Orleans and New York as well. I like our chances, if not for the division crown and 1st round bye (yeah I said it), the #5 seed

division gets interesting next week when we play the saints and the bucs and panties play each other. the winner of these two games should be the two playoff teams from our division.

not if New Orleans win, which they won't. I'm sorry, they pretty much had to win out to have a chance; that loss today all but sticks a fork in them. We can flip 'em over over more time and char-grill'em next week :D

Washington lost though, and we currently have the tie breaker against DAL. So if the season ended today we would have the sixth slot and open @ ARI who I'm sure we could handle.

We just won so why do we need to "calm down?"

I was just going to post the same.

I hate when people try to tell us fans to "calm down" or not to get "too cocky" or whatever.

HEY...we were picked to go 1-15.

If I want to get cocky at my team NOT being 1-15, then dammit, call me Mr. Cocky.

I'm with you "boz"! I'll calm down in March and maybe not even then!!!!!! I have Birds in my blood!!!!!!!!!!

I know! I can hear them at night!!!!!! :lol::lol: