Something to Think about, folks...

direwolf

We are now 8-4. The absolute WORST we can do this season now is to go .500.

Pretty far from where we were expected to be, huh?

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Direwolf

EGGS ZACTLY! That's the spirit. One more win and we can be working on ending that no back to back winning season thing. And that is quite an accomplishment for this year.

This year has just been a gift.....really. I thought it would be a good year if we won 5 or 6 games. The way this roster has come together so quickly and played with so much desire and heart....it has been awesome....

People, we're past Thanksgiving and our team has a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. Our team that has been laughed at and the punch line of many jokes over the past year and a half....Written off as a 1-15 squad and clearly the worst in the NFL before the season even started.

I don't even have any hate or anger in my heart towards those who ridiculed my Falcons....it's too full of pride and unadulterated joy to have even a corner available for those negative thoughts.

We are now 8-4. The absolute WORST we can do this season now is to go .500.

Pretty far from where we were expected to be, huh?

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Direwolf

What a F'N year boys ....what a f'n year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This year has just been a gift.....really. I thought it would be a good year if we won 5 or 6 games. The way this roster has come together so quickly and played with so much desire and heart....it has been awesome....

People, we're past Thanksgiving and our team has a legitimate shot at making the playoffs. Our team that has been laughed at and the punch line of many jokes over the past year and a half....Written off as a 1-15 squad and clearly the worst in the NFL before the season even started.

I don't even have any hate or anger in my heart towards those who ridiculed my Falcons....it's too full of pride and unadulterated joy to have even a corner available for those negative thoughts.

Everytime someone up here sees me in my Falcons jersey they always say "How 'bout that Matt Ryan, huh?"

One guy actually mentioned Vick, but when he saw my face frown up at the mere mention of that guy, he quickly changed the subject.