Why Are We Still Using Turner?

If Turner isn't running well, it is quite possible that we are having line issues. Turner is our feature back guys, c'mon, we live or die with him. GO FALCONS!

I'm not saying pull him because of his stats. I'm saying he's taking unnecessary hits and we need him to be as healthy as possible after this game.

you play the game to win, you don't play to avoid injuries...I assume we should pull Ryan so he doesn't accidentally stub his toe while handing off to Turner also? think about what you're saying. Turner is our feature back, these end game situations is what we brought him in for, yet you want to pull him because of statistics that you assume are too high for him, rather than letting our coaching and training staff make a judgement call on how Turner is carrying himself, and using this knowledge spell/continue to play him.

you play the game to win, you don't play to avoid injuries...I assume we should pull Ryan so he doesn't accidentally stub his toe while handing off to Turner also? think about what you're saying. Turner is our feature back, these end game situations is what we brought him in for, yet you want to pull him because of statistics that you assume are too high for him, rather than letting our coaching and training staff make a judgement call on how Turner is carrying himself, and using this knowledge spell/continue to play him.

Turner takes hits everytime he runs, Ryan doesn't.