Moolarkey, start Beemanz NOW or your Fired

wow i didnt know MULARKEY was the head coach, or even the d coordinator? weird

and beirman got his first sack today, great job, while ja98 only has 2 sacks this year, he has been batting down passes and blocked that field goal today, but thats all coincidence tho right? right place right time type of thing right? smfh

thats exactly what i was thinking. i bet greg pires is responsible for replacing norwood with weems after the HD muff.

Beermenz is beTter than Anderham, so Pleeze start him or fire yerSelf!
Bierman came in and **** near equalled Busterson's production for the last two years, just like Chauncey did last week. When will you realize Busterson is weak?

You already have two albatrosses on your neck (Bryan Scott and Ed Hurtwell). You can't afford to pick up another now. Drop this one bro. Immediately. I am your advisor. I have never led you astray. Please trust me on this one. Cut your losses now and get out.

Bierman came in and **** near equalled Busterson's production for the last two years, just like Chauncey did last week. When will you realize Busterson is weak?

You already have two albatrosses on your neck (Bryan Scott and Hurtwell). You can't afford to pick up another. Drop this one bro. I am your advisor. I have never led you astray.

LMAO at Busterson

You already have two albatrosses on your neck (Bryan Scott and Hurtwell). You can't afford to pick up another. Drop this one bro. I am your advisor. I have never led you astray.

ok so one sack today equals ja98's production? dont get me wrong im not bashing davis, beirman or ja98, i actually enjoy the fact that they are growing as players, but maybe thats because i didn't expect them to come in and be immediate pro bowlers.

i think if you watch the game and not just listen to who's name is called for the sack, you would see that even though ja98 doesnt get many sacks but he gets pressure on the qb, and has grown a lot since he started this season, being that we actually have a great coaching staff this season

Look at all the haters that come out after a big win. I might be a little tipsy after watching the game at the bar, but I genuinely hate you negative fans. We could be up 20 points and the other team completes a pass and its "Oh man we suck now, how did we even get to this record with no pass rush...blah blah we need corners, blah blah brooking cant play the pass, blah blah Anderson only blocks kicks, bats balls, and forces to QB to the blind side...."