Moolarkey, start Beemanz NOW or your Fired

gazoo

Beermenz is beTter than Anderham, so Pleeze start him or fire yerSelf!

wow i didnt know MULARKEY was the head coach, or even the d coordinator? weird

and beirman got his first sack today, great job, while ja98 only has 2 sacks this year, he has been batting down passes and blocked that field goal today, but thats all coincidence tho right? right place right time type of thing right? smfh

wow i didnt know MULARKEY was the head coach, or even the d coordinator? weird

and beirman got his first sack today, great job, while ja98 only has 2 sacks this year, he has been batting down passes and blocked that field goal today, but thats all coincidence tho right? right place right time type of thing right? smfh

Wow, I would feel bad. :lol:

Both Jamaal and Bierman have deserved criticism this year. I guess if you criticize Jamaal you are a hater but if you criticize Bierman its legit. The pass rush has been an issue this year other than Abe and you can probably include Babs. On a good note this was the best the pass rush has looked all year. We had consistent pressure the whole game. Also the pass rush came up big when we needed it. Once for a safety and then at the end of the game. Nice job D Line.