Redskins Lost

14falcons

P,

don't be so **** greedy, **** yeah I'll take the wildcard, this year, are you kiddin' me?

and guys,

I don't know how it works but NFL.com has Dallas rated over us. Has anyone checked the common opponents thing? Is that loss to the Eagles what is killing us?

wait a minute.....I'm checking....

It is guys. It and the loss to Tampa. Dallas has beaten both. So they are ahead in common opponents right now which is a tie breaker before conference record. ****!

P,

don't be so **** greedy, **** yeah I'll take the wildcard, this year, are you kiddin' me?

and guys,

I don't know how it works but NFL.com has Dallas rated over us. Has anyone checked the common opponents thing? Is that loss to the Eagles what is killing us?

It is guys. It and the loss to Tampa. Dallas has beaten both. So they are ahead in common opponents right now which is a tie breaker before conference record. ****!

Hmmm, so poor officiating MAY very well cost us a play-off spot...........figures.

P,

and guys,

Deion fixed that graphic, thats why. they do have the common opponent tiebreaker, unfortunately for them its a step below conference record, which we have the edge. Everything below that becomes irrelevant

P,

and guys,

Not according to the NFL Rulebook

Conference record comes before common foe.

LINK

TO BREAK A TIE FOR THE WILD-CARD TEAM

If it is necessary to break ties to determine the two Wild-Card clubs from each conference, the following steps will be taken.

If the tied clubs are from the same division, apply division tie breaker.

If the tied clubs are from different divisions, apply the following steps.

Two Clubs

Head-to-head, if applicable.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.

Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games, minimum of four.

Strength of victory.

Strength of schedule.

Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.

Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.

Best net points in conference games.

Best net points in all games.

Best net touchdowns in all games.

Coin toss.