Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike811

Official Falcons-Chargers In-Game Thread

3,456 posts in this topic

back to Falcons football.

Does anyone know if Grimes is de-activated because of his knee or for performance reasons? He played the last 2 weeks....

Does anyone know if Grimes is de-activated because of his knee or for performance reasons? He played the last 2 weeks....

I'm pretty sure it's because of his knee/leg.

Grimes is not playing. Check out J Mike's blog.

i have no idea why im so nervous about this game. I really hope we win and Turner has an awsome game.

Gameday crew said that Turner isnt a franchise back....tisk, tisk, tisk.

In J Mike's missives, he had him listed with a "knee" problem.

i have no idea why im so nervous about this game. I really hope we win and Turner has an awsome game.

Isn't a franchise back? What the **** do they call what he is doing this year? <_<

They said that TODAY??? :blink:

Yeah, Sharpe said that the difference between Burner and LT is that LT is a franchise back. So IMO he saying that Turner isnt. Did i take that the wrong way?

Yeah, Sharpe said that the difference between Burner and LT is that LT is a franchise back. So IMO he saying that Turner isnt. Did i take that the wrong way?

Nope. It's either is or ain't. There is no in between.

No, you didn't take that the wrong way...

Hi Everybody! Everybody READY!

"Getcha popcorn ready!"

This whole holiday weekend has thrown me off w/FB on Thurs, felt like that shoulda been Sunday, then no (pro) FB on Friday, which woulda felt like Monday when there shoulda been some FB, and at any rate, what I'm trying to say is....

"I'M READY FOR SOME SMASHMOUTH FALCON FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :D