Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmike811

Official Falcons-Chargers In-Game Thread

3,456 posts in this topic

Packers and Saints need to pick it up.

Doesn't look like the Saints are going to pull it out... They just gave up a big play and they haven't looked very impressive all day.

Falcons will crush them!

The streets will flow with the blood of the unbelievers! :angry:

That is an unbelievable Sig. How long did it take for that? well done.

This maybe a little off topic.. But can Georgia Tech please go to the Peach Bowl?? Can someone make a phone call? If they dont get the Chick Fil A bowl something is rigged.

It will always been known as the Peach Bowl. :D

I would love to see Abe get a few sacks today against McNiel he is overrated.

McNeill is NOT overrated. How you can spew such a statement is beyond me. How many rookies go their whole rookie year without giving up a sack or getting a holding penalty?

if we win, wont we get the 6 seed???

I think if we get 10 wins, we will be tied with may be two other teams for the 6th seed. If we win 11 games than we'll be tied for the division lead.

If Tampa wins, Carolina loses, and we win, we should be the 5th seed (with Dallas as the 6th)....

and GB just tied it up. looks like the giants will beat the skins. birds just need to do their thing and get the W. B) LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Tampa wins, Carolina loses, and we win, we should be the 5th seed (with Dallas as the 6th)....

Right on because we would have a better conference record than the Cowboys. B)

These 4:00 games really throw my Sunday routine off.

ya i know what you mean I enjoy the 1 pm time so i can wake up around noon watch some sunday countdown and have the falcons game then being able to relax the rest of the day.... theres no time to relax when the games at 4

Doesn't look like the Saints are going to pull it out... They just gave up a big play and they haven't looked very impressive all day.

The Falcons haven't had things handed to them this whole year. I'm sure Smitty and others are looking at the game today as a must win in order to stay in the playoff hunt. They'll be ready to go.

ya i know what you mean I enjoy the 1 pm time so i can wake up around noon watch some sunday countdown and have the falcons game then being able to relax the rest of the day.... theres no time to relax when the games at 4

Patience isn't one of my better qualities

i hope this is a changing of the guard between Turner and LT. Lets go Falcons..read the sig..lets stuff it down there face