Take this ACC bashers!

Ethanga62890

can't you ppl just take the win with some dignity? What's the point of bringing this up? You guys won, your team is better, the SEC is a little down this year. We get it. I swear, so many Tech ppl can't handle success....

Please, can you guys act like you've won before????

?

This was just made because of how people were saying the ACC champ shouldn't get a bowl bid, etc., etc. Doesn't really have to do with beating UGA, that just helped make the case.

Big 12= 5

Pac 10= 2

SEC= 3

Big 10= 4

Big East= 2

ACC= 4

Maybe the ACC is better than the SEC, Big East, and Pac 10... ;)

My opinion is that the Big 12 is the best conference. Those boys can score some points and I love watching the games. I'm glad the ACC is getting some respect now. Most SEC homers won't admit but the computers never lie. :P

can't you ppl just take the win with some dignity? What's the point of bringing this up? You guys won, your team is better, the SEC is a little down this year. We get it. I swear, so many Tech ppl can't handle success....

Please, can you guys act like you've won before????

You obviously weren't here when a few weeks back when a mod started a thread bashing the ACC.

Georgia sucked this year, but the ACC is still a joke of a conference and the best two teams in the country are still in the SEC.

Nice spin. Previous years, the SEC chest thumpers have gloated over the overall strength (the oh it's so tough to win, week in, week out), and how it doesn't allow 1-2 teams to run over the rest of the conference (USC in the Pac-10, Ohio State in the Big Ten, 90s FSU in the ACC). Now it's happening to them, and overall strength goes out the window. It's back to the top teams in the conference and ignore the rest argument. Can we stick to this now?

Nice spin. Previous years, the SEC chest thumpers have gloated over the overall strength (the oh it's so tough to win, week in, week out), and how it doesn't allow 1-2 teams to run over the rest of the conference (USC in the Pac-10, Ohio State in the Big Ten, 90s FSU in the ACC). Now it's happening to them, and overall strength goes out the window. It's back to the top teams in the conference and ignore the rest argument. Can we stick to this now?

You're confused. Or you're delusional if you honestly believe the ACC has any team can hang with the top teams in the conferences I mentioned.

You're confused. Or you're delusional if you honestly believe the ACC has any team can hang with the top teams in the conferences I mentioned.

Did you even read my post at all or did the "He doesn't worship at the altar of SEC football" button go off in your head, leading to that post? I'll line it out again for you here.

Previous SEC chest-thumpers argument:

Toughest conference

Week in, week out difficult to win

No one can escape undefeated or with just one loss as every team is competitive

Won't let a team dominate like USC in Pac-10, Ohio State last 2 years in Big Ten, or 90s FSU in the ACC

Current SEC chest-thumpers argument:

Toughest conference

We got Bama and Florida

Two best teams in the country (of course, that's subjective)

Unfortunately, two teams don't make a whole conference, and no, I do not see anyone in the ACC beating Bama or Florida. Where did you get that from? Because I disagree with your notion of the ACC is a joke?

Did you even read my post at all or did the "He doesn't worship at the altar of SEC football" button go off in your head, leading to that post? I'll line it out again for you here.

Previous SEC chest-thumpers argument:

Toughest conference

Week in, week out difficult to win

No one can escape undefeated or with just one loss as every team is competitive

Won't let a team dominate like USC in Pac-10, Ohio State last 2 years in Big Ten, or 90s FSU in the ACC

Current SEC chest-thumpers argument:

Toughest conference

We got Bama and Florida

Two best teams in the country (of course, that's subjective)

Unfortunately, two teams don't make a whole conference, and no, I do not see anyone in the ACC beating Bama or Florida. Where did you get that from? Because I disagree with your notion of the ACC is a joke?

owned. and you did a great job of painting a picture of their previous arguments to show just how silly they really were. excellent post! ;)

I read your post, but I didn't feel like going into more depth. Take away the best couple of teams from each conference at you can't really say one is better than the other. Not much of a difference either way. When you include the best teams it's a massacre.

We understand that the SEC only has two good teams, that is obvious.