STUNNING DEVELOPEMENTS

great white hope

the stunning development is that your drunk on a saturday night after a bulldogs loss? maybe we should explain to you what STUNNING and DEVELOPMENT means when used as a conjunction like that. thats like when news casters say, "stunning news, someone killed today." we have become descencitized to such information because of its extreme regularity. honestly, i'm not stunned at all by either account.

PS, there should have been a burp in the middle of your whoooa, like this, whoo-burp-ooaaa.

the stunning development is that your drunk on a saturday night after a bulldogs loss? maybe we should explain to you what STUNNING and DEVELOPMENT means when used as a conjunction like that. thats like when news casters say, "stunning news, someone killed today." we have become descencitized to such information because of its extreme regularity. honestly, i'm not stunned at all by either account.

PS, there should have been a burp in the middle of your whoooa, like this, whoo-burp-ooaaa.

"descencitized"

You almost pulled off the impressive cerebral literacy stuff until I saw this! Darn!

Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention? I've just been handed an urgent and disturbing news letter - CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNONBALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I'm Ron Burgundy, go %$^# yourself San Diego.

Sex Panther- It's made with bits of real Panther so you know it's good. 60% of the time it works everytime.Lol

OK so it s 6 am in the mid nighth and IU'm still drunk as **** from celebrtating allllll night. and I jus t wanted to tell you all this.

ps.s. Maybe it s not a good idea to fill the falcons reostwr with all UGA ex players. turns out they give up 400 yards rushsing a game!!! AWULF. DONT DO IT TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fail-spelling.jpg