Nice bulletin board material for Alabama...

CrimsonKat

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/11140947

Here is one line:

"Alabama loves its football, and really truly insanely loves the Iron Bowl, which is why it would be disrespectful to use this day of all days to look ahead to the SEC Championship Game, when the Crimson Tide will have their @$$es kicked."

Keep right on disrespecting and ignoring Alabama on your way to the National Championship coronation.

Gregg Doyel is a moron. i expect this from the Pete Priscos of the world, but you don't give teams bulletin board material a la Knowshon Moreno's "who is jonathan dwyer? ive never heard of him". just stupid.

it should still be a good game between uf and alabama tho, regardless of what Doyel thinks.

I agree, I think it will be a close game

for the first quarter.... :D

I hope the gators as a whole have this same attitude and are just thinking they will cruise right through no problems, have their heads in the papers and in the television, believing all the so called eggsperts that have counted bama out all year...... Bama will not roll over and just give it to u. Hope your prepared for a fight, a physical smash mouth game.

I hope the gators as a whole have this same attitude and are just thinking they will cruise right through no problems, have their heads in the papers and in the television, believing all the so called eggsperts that have counted bama out all year...... Bama will not roll over and just give it to u. Hope your prepared for a fight, a physical smash mouth game.

If there is one thing that Florida fans never worry about, it's Urban Meyer getting his team mentally prepared for a game of this magnitude.

It almost feels right now that Florida and Bama are meeting each other in the SEC Championship Game again, this game is what defined the beginning of the SEC, and what defines the current SEC- two incredibly physical, incredibly talented teams with phenomenal defenses.

Won't happen, that's reserved for fans and talking heads...

meyer will have his guys not only ready, but they will be respecting their opponent.. florida will be ready.. bama better be.

Agreed. All this other crap is for the talking heads and the media. Urban and Tebow will have the guys in the locker room reay to play 4 quarters of hard nose football.

Agreed. All this other crap is for the talking heads and the media. Urban and Tebow will have the guys in the locker room reay to play 4 quarters of hard nose football.

Agreed and I hope both teams are ready and it's a classic. I want it to be the type of game I record and keep on dvd as I did the michigan/uf game last year.. :P