Happy Late Thanksgiving and Early Christmas

g-dawg

Here is the entire G-Dawg gang.......with Mrs. G-Dawg, G-Dawg Son #1, G-Dawg Daughter and G-Dawg Son #2 who had his Falcons Birthday party as he turned one year old today........

Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Even though the Dawgs lost - arggh!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

SharpFamily-Christmas20083-1.jpg

Here is the entire G-Dawg gang.......with Mrs. G-Dawg, G-Dawg Son #1, G-Dawg Daughter and G-Dawg Son #2 who had his Falcons Birthday party as he turned one year old today........

Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving holiday! Even though the Dawgs lost - arggh!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!

Happy holidays to you g-dawg. Nice looking family you have there too.

G-dawg, same to you and yours.

Don't think you can make the picture big, w/out doing the photobucket thing, though. I tried a couple of things w/the pic that you posted, but got that dynamic image error msg. :(

did the photobucket thing - it was easy - thanks! bigger family above - HA!

Nice looking family you got there, g-dawg. It's nice to be able to put a face with a screen name.

yeah, thought it was time - hopefully no crazies track me down if we disagree or argue on the boards - guess I better be nice to everybody now, huh? even the idiots B)

Nice looking family you got there, g-dawg. It's nice to be able to put a face with a screen name.

thanks Scott........since your 20 years old, looks like you have a few more "free years" - family's great(would not trade them for a million dollars) - but enjoy your "carefree" years while you can.......road trip to Falcons games, date lots of girls, have fun - once you get married and have kids - your on their schedule - then you just get to be an old fart like me posting on the Falcons messageboard - I do get to go to the games though........

why don't you post your pic with your "smokin' hot" girlfriend, Scott? If you don't have one, just find a smokin' hot girl, get your pic with her and put your arm around her and tell us she's your girl - we will never know! :rolleyes:

You are blessed. Have a great christmas and happy new years. BTW, heres to the AFMB members being blessed with a Falcon playoff APPEARANCE :D:D

agreed, may God Bless all the Falcons families and please give us an early Christmas present under the tree in a Falcons playoff appearance!

I would forego Christmas and Birthday gifts for the Falcons to make the playoffs....

Good to see a UGA that is not thinking suicide after the game today. I tried to call some of my UGA friends and haven't got response from them yet.

yeah, its been a very disappointing year to be a Bulldog - start out the season ranked #1 in the Country - and get demolished by Alabama and Florida - even most of our wins have been very unimpressive.......Bulldogs did not "demolish" hardly anybody this year - barely beat bad Kentucky, Vandy and Auburn teams.......

Georgia Defense is horrible - if Wilie Martinez keeps his job, I don't know how - most of the injuries this year were on offensive side of the ball - Martinez has got to go.....

but back to your "suicide watch" thing - no sir, not me.......I have zero control over whether the Bulldogs (or the Falcons for that matter) win or lose - cannot dwell on it too long.......Congrats to Georgia Tech - they've waited 8 years to get a win.....They deserverd it - Bulldogs could not stop them in 2nd half......