big break for tampa bay tomorrow. if they cant slow down the saints offense

TonyGonzotim2

50%chance of rain tomorrow probally gonna be about 70% chance of rain tomorrow at game time the saints dont play well on the road, or in bad weather. slow wet field + slick wet footballs+ monte kiffin= saints eliminated from the division championship. maybe next year saints fans.

According to saint fans all you need to do is practice with a wet ball. :lol:

You forgot its going to be very windy, And chilly. I cant wait! :)

All smack aside:

if the field really is that sloppy, it doesn't help a finesse, precision-timed route-running team like us one little bit, except for the fact that it hurts the secondary even more. Ronde better hope his cleats are better than Devery's, for example.

I look forward to seeing what PT can do with an increased workload.

All smack aside:

if the field really is that sloppy, it doesn't help a finesse, precision-timed route-running team like us one little bit, except for the fact that it hurts the secondary even more. Ronde better hope his cleats are better than Devery's, for example.

I look forward to seeing what PT can do with an increased workload.

recievers have the edge in sloppy conditions, receivers know where they have to go and defenders don't. if it is just wet, i think it'll favor the offenses. but if it is torrential rains, then yes we will see more of a grind-it-out type of game plan.

did you not watch our passing offense on that slop of a field in London? it certainly worked in favor of the offenses. the defenses just couldn't cover in that quagmire. i don't think a wet field hurts our offense at all. in a way it helps throw in another factor the bucs defense has to battle.

if Drew can throw the ball, our receivers will have the advantage of knowing when they will make their breaks. rain usually helps a passing team IF the QB can throw. you might have seen drew in london. it will however, neutralize both reggie and dunn to a certain point (don't think it will be big), leaving things up to the stronger more power ahead backs for both teams. passing advantage...saints Rushing.......I think a tossup if pierre brings his stuff, especially if karney plays.

You Saint fans are ridiculous.

Y'all could be playing on the surface of the moon and still think y'all have the edge. :) Bunch of Homers!

Is Tampa Bay in England? Are the 4-7 Chargers the 8-3 Bucs?

We're not the Packers!

and that has to do with.....what? bottom line is a nonexistant running game and a qb who likes to scramble a little in bad weather may not matchup too well.

Wow, turned out to be a pretty good game when the refs finally threw that make up call against the bucs. :wacko:

Still, good luck to the bucs, I'm pulling for to win division.

As for Saints and myself will take a break away from football, goodnight everyone. :(

Thx for the support..

Great game I was a nervous wreck.

What's with Brees? He's sexually attracted to double-coverage.

The Falcons are settling for FGs right now. Our defense is shutting them down, but HD coughed up the punt at the 20 and they put it in the endzone. Go Falcs!

as much as i hate to say it, we have almost any other starting qb in the nfl the saints win this game. the saints defense played lights out. coaching and brees didn't get it done.