Georgia Tech Fans Goodness

I seriously doubt that UGA fans in this forum would act the way y'all are acting with your lil cute HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH all over the place.

well if you really want to search back 365 days to find out that they did this exact same thing last year... or you can just take our word for it. :]

but don't worry, it will die down; a lot of the uga fans that were talking so much smack are no where to be found, bc they cant take receiving what they themselves have dished out as rev keeps pointing out.

you should celebrate in winning the ACC coastal and join in on the calling out uga fans. :lol:

Dang, I don't recall UF fans rubbing their faces in it...but my memory is hazy, did they do the same thing to UF last year? If so, continue GT fans.

its not only here, espn, cbs, foxsports, ajc, etc. the uga fans always rub it in their rivals faces when they beat them. last year all they could talk about is the uga team celebration in the endzone against florida and how that was some kind of harbinger of doom and how they were going to beat them every year now that mark richt brought the excitement to the team and they were heading into the season ranked #1 with all these great players... so in short, yes they did do the same thing to uf last year.

Well I'm not confident we would of won that game if they don't call that bad late hit on y'all in the 4th on Tyrod.

If I talk smack to UGA they will bring up their win against us in our last matchup @ the Georgia Dome. :(

true. but bad calls happen. vt had just as much chance to win that game as gt did, and vt came through.

its ok. you guys are undefeated against them this year. ^_^

Many UGA fans are sore loser and so they are not here, but when they do show up they lost this game because of one person they will say Willie Martinez and not because Tech out played them. Watch and see.

That's a fact. UGA can not get out played by Tech. Those certain UGA fans are not here right now because it will take them a few hours to create then sort out their top 10 excuses why they lost..

I already know the top 2

1. Refs

2. Willie Martinez (no particular order on these two)

The other excuses should be quite entertaining.

That's a fact. UGA can not get out played by Tech. Those certain UGA fans are not here right now because it will take them a few hours to create then sort out their top 10 excuses why they lost..

I already know the top 2

1. Refs

2. Willie Martinez (no particular order on these two)

The other excuses should be quite entertaining.

Don't forget the fact that GT players happened to have the best game ever in the history of their lives today...and they really aren't this good.

Many UGA fans are sore loser and so they are not here, but when they do show up they lost this game because of one person they will say Willie Martinez and not because Tech out played them. Watch and see.

Come on Demetrius. Dont play dumb now. You know the Dawgs fans have had multiple threads through out the season calling for Martinez head and his pathetic defensive scheme.

Martinez defense has given up 41 points to Bama, 38 points to LSU, 49 points to Florida, 45 points to Tech, 38 points to Kentucky this year. The defense got lucky against South Carolina because Smelley and the other QB was blistering the secondary through the air. Im not going to bring up the defense terrible performances in the later part of 2005 and majority of 2006.

Now earlier in another thread, I did give Tech credit. They made the necessary adjustments (something Martinez doesnt know anything about) in the 2nd half and played a great game to pull out the victory.

Martinez still sucks though.

Come on Demetrius. Dont play dumb now. You know the Dawgs fans have had multiple threads through out the season calling for Martinez head and his pathetic defensive scheme.

Martinez defense has given up 41 points to Bama, 38 points to LSU, 49 points to Florida, 45 points to Tech, 38 points to Kentucky this year. The defense got lucky against South Carolina because Smelley and the other QB was blistering the secondary through the air. Im not going to bring up the defense terrible performances in the later part of 2005 and majority of 2006.

Now earlier in another thread, I did give Tech credit. They made the necessary adjustments (something Martinez doesnt know anything about) in the 2nd half and played a great game to pull out the victory.

Martinez still sucks though.

freaky, I believe he is referring to the ones that have been knocking GT all year and are nowhere to be found since the game ended.

I stay away from pre game trash talk for that particular reason.

Well maybe UGA fans won't be so arrogant next year. They now look like fools because what they said before is coming back to haunt them. They deserve every piece of crow that they eat.

I thought UGA was natl champs???? ****, I knew I should have watched college football this year and not just listened to all the UGA homers!!!

so I guess this means DJ Shockley and Thomas brown shouldnt be starters??? I'm so confused...

what? UGA lost to a team that ran the same play over and over again and still gave up 45 points???

:P

yes. we are going to bump every single thread about this. possible start new ones just to beligerant. you can ****ing cry about it if you want

I'll take it....good win by GT yesterday. You guys ran all over us literally. I for one am glad to see some life back in this rivalry....I still hate that Tech won , but you guys deserved it. Here's to another good one next year!

Yea man!! It was a great game. I was with my bother-in-law at the game, he's a huge UGA fan. He pretty much said the same thing to me afterwards. We had a great time and I appreciate this attitude. Stafford picked us apart and Massequoi (sp?) looked like Jerry Rice against the Falcons :angry: It was a close one with a lot of offense on a wet field! Truly one of the best games I have ever watched. I hope it stays this good!