Bulldoggies, please come and eat YOUR CROW!

crankdatfalcon

I know i should show some class in this post, but sorry im not. Its been 7 years and we tech fans are going to relish this for 365 days. The governers cup is back in the ATL!!!!!All you dogs fans talked so much the past 2 weeks about how good yall team was, how an SEC team wouldnt lose to an ACC team, and how our offense was a "gimmick" offense. :lol::lol::lol: whose laughing now. There was a certain person (who will remain nameless) that kept bringing up the gardner webb game and how we barely beat them, and how we wasnt going to get the dawgs because we barely beat gardner webb..Guess what??? EAT CROW!!! Its time to change your sig nameless person..WE DID IT TECH FANS!!!Thanks Coach PJ..you are the best..and oh yea, dawgs fans, i got one stat for you that should hunt yall for the next 365 days....56 rushes for 409 yards :lol::lol::lol:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i should show some class in this post, but sorry im not. Its been 7 years and we tech fans are going to relish this for 365 days. The governers cup is back in the ATL!!!!!All you dogs fans talked so much the past 2 weeks about how good yall team was, how an SEC team wouldnt lose to an ACC team, and how our offense was a "gimmick" offense. :lol::lol::lol: whose laughing now. There was a certain person (who will remain nameless) that kept bringing up the gardner webb game and how we barely beat them, and how we wasnt going to get the dawgs because we barely beat gardner webb..Guess what??? EAT CROW!!! Its time to change your sig nameless person..WE DID IT TECH FANS!!!Thanks Coach PJ..you are the best..and oh yea, dawgs fans, i got one stat for you that should hunt yall for the next 365 days....56 rushes for 409 yards :lol::lol::lol:
I wonder if Governor Purdue will write an opt-ed piece in the a AJC whining about this loss this week?

yea i see, but its 1 certain person im looking for who would usually be on here..You know who im talking about and he does also..these threads will be bumped for the next 365 days until we meet again in atlanta..

You're not going to get what you want. Instead of just admitting defeat and being outplayed, you will get excuses and how this was just a fluke year. Both teams played great offense. The only excuse for either defense is that both offense were on fire. Tech came back and played mistake free football and that won us the game. I'm not claiming GT has the more athletic team of the two but I know they played the best football today. 45-42 all year long..

Sac will never eat crow. He already is saying that this win means nothing on another thread. Funny how he would get mad if GT fans didn't eat crow, but now when he has to, no where to be seen.

Also congrats to Moreno for a great game, 94 yards and 1 touchdown. You were the 3rd best running back in this game, behind Jonathan Who? and Roddy. HAHA.

lol. well i suppose that certain person who kept bringing up the gardner webb game and calling georgia tech pathetic for almost losing to a div-II school might change his tune knowing that we steamrolled his uga defense for more rushing yards since vandy put up 415 or somethin in '94. not to mention how bad its got to suck to be that team that got beat by the pathetic team that almost lost to gardner webb. :rolleyes:

Sac will never eat crow. He already is saying that this win means nothing on another thread. Funny how he would get mad if GT fans didn't eat crow, but now when he has to, no where to be seen.

Also congrats to Moreno for a great game, 94 yards and 1 touchdown. You were the 3rd best running back in this game, behind Jonathan Who? and Roddy. HAHA.

hahaha

yea i can admit to moreno..he is a beasts and will be good in the nfl. Hes a good comparision to cadillac williams.

lol. well i suppose that certain person who kept bringing up the gardner webb game and calling georgia tech pathetic for almost losing to a div-II school might change his tune knowing that we steamrolled his uga defense for more rushing yards since vandy put up 415 or somethin in '94. not to mention how bad its got to suck to be that team that got beat by the pathetic team that almost lost to gardner webb. :rolleyes:

Because UGA lost by 3 to GT, and G-Webb lost to GT by 3, that means UGA is at the same level as G-Webb according to that logic :D . Stupid UGA logic....comes back to bite them in the arse.

UGA got beat by the better team. What people say on a message board cannot change that.

True colors.

i would love to eat some crow.

Your O played very well

your front 4 played well and got pressure all game.

GT played mistake football.

UGA's D was undisiplined and tried to shoulder block instead of wrap up.

Momass had a great day and so did Staff. our O played well and handled the game well. 2 mistakes came to 14 points ans I think Richt let PJ going for it on 4th instead of a FG in the 1st make his decision for him and cost us possibly 3 more points. It was a great game and a great win for GT. As far as being a fluke win I still think it is until you can do it consistently which now you have a chance to do. We will see. The bigger part that shows fluke is that the lack of class some of the GT fans post are showing shows that you do not know how to act after beating us since it does not happen very often. And before someone brings it up yes like we fill after a UF game. Be proud of the win for you and your team but act better than the people you are trying to call out. JMO

Because UGA lost by 3 to GT, and G-Webb lost to GT by 3, that means UGA is at the same level as G-Webb according to that logic :D . Stupid UGA logic....comes back to bite them in the arse.

PRICELESS!!! UGA had a home game so that should cost them 3 points. That means that G-Webb is 3 points better than UGA..

i would love to eat some crow.

Your O played very well

your front 4 played well and got pressure all game.

GT played mistake football.

UGA's D was undisiplined and tried to shoulder block instead of wrap up.

Momass had a great day and so did Staff. our O played well and handled the game well. 2 mistakes came to 14 points ans I think Richt let PJ going for it on 4th instead of a FG in the 1st make his decision for him and cost us possibly 3 more points. It was a great game and a great win for GT. As far as being a fluke win I still think it is until you can do it consistently which now you have a chance to do. We will see. The bigger part that shows fluke is that the lack of class some of the GT fans post are showing shows that you do not know how to act after beating us since it does not happen very often. And before someone brings it up yes like we fill after a UF game. Be proud of the win for you and your team but act better than the people you are trying to call out. JMO

after 7-8 however many years its been since we beat yall, u expect us to act like this was just a regular win??NOOOOOOOOOO!!!and especially after all the crap that your compadres was talkin the past couple of weeks on this board about how yall was gonna blow us out the water, and how we barely beat gardner webb, so therefore we wasnt goin to beat yall..We have the right to say whatever we want after this big win. Yes we should act classy, but its hard too after so many years of putting up with yall talkin trash.

after 7-8 however many years its been since we beat yall, u expect us to act like this was just a regular win??NOOOOOOOOOO!!!and especially after all the crap that your compadres was talkin the past couple of weeks on this board about how yall was gonna blow us out the water, and how we barely beat gardner webb, so therefore we wasnt goin to beat yall..We have the right to say whatever we want after this big win. Yes we should act classy, but its hard too after so many years of putting up with yall talkin trash.

ok if that is the way you want to play it but I remember as many GT fans talking trash and just as many UGA fans wanting to talk logically about this game. So you just go ahead and run wild you do deserve it just remember what goes around.......................

:lol::lol::lol:

maybe that should be the first game for them next season...I smell an upset..gardner webb wins 28-18. Rushes for 500 yards..

oh please us some common sense we would kill them and you know it. Your team over looked them and it almost cost them but act like you have watched football before this is getting childish.

ok if that is the way you want to play it but I remember as many GT fans talking trash and just as many UGA fans wanting to talk logically about this game. So you just go ahead and run wild you do deserve it just remember what goes around.......................

bets believe if yall had won, this forum would be crawlin with dawgs fans right now...so NO excuses!!!

i can fess up to one thing tho..stafford is better than i thought. and moreno will be a beast in the nfl..Reminds me of cadillac williams.

oh please us some common sense we would kill them and you know it. Your team over looked them and it almost cost them but act like you have watched football before this is getting childish.

if u actually watched the game, we did NOT overlook them. our 1st and 2nd string QB's were injured. If you know anything about the option offense, the QB CANNOT be easily replaced in that type of offense.

if u actually watched the game, we did NOT overlook them. our 1st and 2nd string QB's were injured. If you know anything about the option offense, the QB CANNOT be easily replaced in that type of offense.

Gardner Webb game is history. Tech barely won and they should have done better. Even with Booker at QB we still should have been able to just knock them off the line and run it down their throats. We played bad and barely won but we won. Done Certain UGA fans just liked to use it against Tech and that doesn't matter anymore. Tech came out today and won the game. We were the better team when that game was over today. People can blame the turnovers but those were caused by GT players. Burnett had to be in position to make the int. It's not like Stafford told him where to be before the play. The fumble was caused by Tech players. The guy didn't just throw it down when he saw that he was going to get tackled. I could understand if the fumble would have happened without a defender knocking it loose. Tech caused turnovers and UGA didn't. Tech took those turnovers and scored on them because that is what a good team does.

Winning a game by rushing for 409 yards is no fluke. Tech doesn't need to win next year to prove they outplayed UGA this year. All they need to do is look at the score. Next year will be a different game and the team that plays the best football will win. Some UGA fans need to get their nose out of UGA VII's a$$ and just accept a loss. Some deal with a loss like a normal person yet others spend so much time talking BS to try sugar coat it.

Honestly, if some of the Dawg fans that were running their mouth don't want to show up after the game then let them be. No sense in constantly calling them out. There is nothing left for them to say. All the excuses in the world will not change 45-42!!

Ive got a stat for u too. Stafford 1st 400 yd game of the season. Moreno solitified himself doak walker award winner, Momass went off, Aj was good, and most importantly CWM did absolutely terrible again. he sucks and hopefully CMR finally will realize it and fire him.

yea there was no stoppin stafford..He was on point and he gets my congrats for his 1st 400yard game against us. Moreno, like ive said is gonna be great in the nfl when that time comes. I cant speak highly on yalls recievers. They just remind me of the terrence edwards and the fred gibson of the nfl which didnt last too long.

Ive got a stat for u too. Stafford 1st 400 yd game of the season. Moreno solitified himself doak walker award winner, Momass went off, Aj was good, and most importantly CWM did absolutely terrible again. he sucks and hopefully CMR finally will realize it and fire him.

I thought stats included a bunch of numbers. I may have missed something; what number was Willie Martinez wearing? Martinez didn't miss assignments and miss tackles. Those were your beloved players that did those things. When the players are out of there assigned lanes then those players are to blame. When players try to lay a players out with a shoulder tackle and misses then that player is to blame. Coaches take blame for bad playcalling but what I saw today was undiscipline play by many UGA defensive players. Those players are to blame for that. I wish UGA would fire Martinez after this season because it will be just like Auburn switching Offensive Coordinators every year. It will come back on UGA.