I might have a uniform update

The Don™

I was watching Falcons Face to Face with McClure. Kalil asked McClure about the black unis and Todd loved it. Then Kalil asked about red helmets, and Todd said that "they" are talking about the red helmets in the future. I do not know who "they" are, but I would like to see it.

Who are you calling old timers? Young whippersnappers got no respect. :P ;)

Red helmets only as a trow back week. I wouldn't waqnt them all the time due to how ugly they are. It would be cool to see us wear some throw back every now and then though.

What you talkin bout willis? :P

I love the old red helmet. I never liked the all black unis of the 90's. I'd love a crimson red helmet with a stripe and the new logo on the helmet. But I'd be really happy if we had a nobis or bartkowski era throwback a couple times a year too.

I'm not a fan of the Nobis era uniforms.

Am I the only one that thinks red helmets wouldnt look good? Wouldnt we just kinda look like UGA with a falcon logo instead of a G?Im sorry,but i would hate if we switched to red helmets.I'd probably rather have white helmets

A white helmet would look great too. The Falcons almost switched to a white helmet once back in the 70s.

I was watching Falcons Face to Face with McClure. Kalil asked McClure about the black unis and Todd loved it. Then Kalil asked about red helmets, and Todd said that "they" are talking about the red helmets in the future. I do not know who "they" are, but I would like to see it.

I would love to see the original Falcons uni's form way back when... Probably wont see them this season though...