Rev's thoughts from the GT/UGA game

Rev_Hal

First off, let me say that if I dish anything out to Georgia fans, it's because we have had to be on the receiving end for a long time. Be good sports, and take it like you can dish it out. ;)

1. We are used to see Tech get off to fast starts. I was in full panic mode in the first quarter. UGA dominated every facet of the game. It was ugly/beautiful (depending on which side you are on).

2, Matthew Stafford impressed me a lot today. My only serious knock against him is that he stinks under a pass rush. If he stays and matures another year at UGA, he will be a starting QB in the NFL. Right now, he could be Phillip Rivers or Joey Harrington, depending on how he learns to deal with a pas rush.

3. It was nice to see Tech explode in the 3rd quarter. People say this option offense cannot produce big plays. I think we have seen all year that it really does.

4. Moreno is something special. He is just flay out gifted. Dwyer is a great back, but Moreno is a notch better. He cas slide through a hole like Barry Sanders. It looks like he has great vision and can read a defense in an instant. He is going to play on Sundays for many years.

5. The real battle this year was not played on the field this year. It will be fought as both schools go after offensive line talent in high schools in the south. Both teams need serious upgrades.

6. Finally, congrats to the Tech fans. It's nice just to be competitive. And congrats to Paul Johnson on a great start in his career at Tech. 9-3 and beating UGA in a rebuilding year says a lot about the coaching. He is a winner, and I'm glad we have him.

I agree with the comparison of Moreno to Barry Sanders. His moves in a small area are unmatched. Dwyer reminds me a lot of Michael Turner. They are just different backs. Both will be successful on the next level barring injuries.

Man it sure is nice to hear UGA fans crying on the radio for once. All these years its been Tech fans crying about our coaching, bad calls and what ifs.. Like coach Paul Johnson said after the game, "We had 'em all the way!!" Love CPJ.

I agree with the comparison of Moreno to Barry Sanders. His moves in a small area are unmatched. Dwyer reminds me a lot of Michael Turner. They are just different backs. Both will be successful on the next level barring injuries.

Man it sure is nice to hear UGA fans crying on the radio for once. All these years its been Tech fans crying about our coaching, bad calls and what ifs.. Like coach Paul Johnson said after the game, "We had 'em all the way!!" Love CPJ.

I lose respect for people when they can dish it out, but they can't take it. Makes them nothing more than crybabies. And boy, have UGA fans been dishing it out for years!

I want to hear from the UGA fans who were talking smack about our high school offense.. The gimmick offense. The offense that cannot do anything in the SEC. Cannot work against those amazing SEC athletes on the field.

I want to hear from people who were talkin about Roddy Jones and Dwyer about to get shut down by a real SEC school. ACC's leading rusher means nothing when you come to an SEC venue. Where are those guys?

Paul Johnson has beaten up on a weak ACC/OOC schedule..

Tech can barely beat G-Webb, they dont have a chance vs. UGA..

(Add your own here)