We lost to the league worst rush defense...

IT BETTER NOT BE ... what do you guys think ... roddy white going to be huge this game or what ... how about HD u think that now that he has finally had his breakout game our qb will pass to him more often ... all i no is that in madden hd always has the most reception in the game ... i set him as my 5th wr ... anyways WE BETTER NOT LOSE TOMORO ... plz ryan do not **** up

It will be a very tough game. This game is the single most important game so far. This is a game where we can ill afford to not start fast out the gate. Dont let that record fool you, the Chargers are a good team. They may have a bad pass defense, but that doesnt mean we will sail it through the air that much. We will still try to establish our 2nd ranked rushing offense and then put it in the air on play action when needed. We had no excuses losing to the Broncos at home, but just remember that this game is in their house. If we limit our turnovers, force a few along the way, and establish the run, we should squeak this one out. Their pass offense is really, really good. We shall see.

Ryan has pretty consistently passed to the open receiver, so I think this will continue to be the trend. Other teams are keying on White, and he will continue to make plays, but Ryan just scans the field and finds the open guy and gets him the ball. If HD is open he will get the ball, if Jenkins is open he will get the ball, if White is open he will get the ball, the hard thing about what the Falcons are now doing is who do you stop??? If you stop Turner, Ryan passes all over you. If you stop White in passing, HD, or Jenkins kills you. If you try to cover all the receivers then Turner runs all over you. Life should be good for the Falcons for years to come.

Go Falcons.