How do you obtain sideline passes?

Vicious

" How do you obtain sideline passes? "

It's a long process. First you have to try out when they have open try outs for the Falcons. Then you have to practice hard and develop a chemistry w/Matt Ryan. Then you have to put on the pads and show you can take the punishment of playing in the NFL. Finally, you have to be able to actually catch the ball.

It's difficult, but you can do it, if you try. ;)

" How do you obtain sideline passes? "

It's a long process. First you have to try out when they have open try outs for the Falcons. Then you have to practice hard and develop a chemistry w/Matt Ryan. Then you have to put on the pads and show you can take the punishment of playing in the NFL. Finally, you have to be able to actually catch the ball.

It's difficult, but you can do it, if you try. ;)

I'm speaking of the "lazy" way. You know about that too, right? ;)

I'm speaking of the "lazy" way. You know about that too, right? ;)

Suuuurrreee. Pay somebody. :)

I am pretty lazy, but I don't know how they get them. I do know some of the guys that have gone to the past AFMB get togethers had sideline passes. I've seen a lot of pictures posted on this board of members hanging out down there in pre-game. STHs might know more about it? Maybe it's an extra thing you can add on to your STH package a couple of times a year? :unsure:

Guest WoodyPaige
I said women, I am part lesbian and part man but not enough of a woman to experience that.

:lol:

Back on topic. I don't know how to get them, but I do know that the only reason there were that many people on the sidelines last week was because they were honoring STH'ers or something like that. Unless there's some kind of interaction with the players that I don't know about, I don't think a sideline pass is all that. All you basically get to do is touch the turf and stand a few feet closer to the players than do the people in the first few rows; you still have to stand behind the cord the staff members hold, so I don't see the point...