Vantage Point - Panthers @ Falcons

Gunny Hartman

First, the whole AF.com team is flattered that everyone is so in-tune to the site and the highlight video. We appreciate everyone and thanks for your support (and traffic).

As for Vantage Point, Matt is working on one as he can but we're in the midst of a major video project that you'll all get a glimpse of soon. Unfortunately, some things have had to get moved off the top of the list to make the project go. The holiday week hasn't helped things, either.

So we're working hard to get something to you but, trust me, what the video team is working on right now instead is going to blow your socks off.

First, the whole AF.com team is flattered that everyone is so in-tune to the site and the highlight video. We appreciate everyone and thanks for your support (and traffic).

As for Vantage Point, Matt is working on one as he can but we're in the midst of a major video project that you'll all get a glimpse of soon. Unfortunately, some things have had to get moved off the top of the list to make the project go. The holiday week hasn't helped things, either.

So we're working hard to get something to you but, trust me, what the video team is working on right now instead is going to blow your socks off.

Awesome! thnx for the info. I will sleep like a baby tonite.