Georgia Tech at Georgia Bulldogs Prediction Thread..

SacFalcFan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say 24-10 Georgia. Georgia is just much more talented. Tech's DL combined with Georgia's inexperienced OL will keep it from being a massacre. If the OL plays well it could end up being a lot worse for Tech. I don't like giving that Tech offense even 10 points, but after the Kentucky game I have to. I'm excited to see Curran get after that run game, though.

It's hard to predict this game. Both teams have been consistently inconsistent.

This is going to be a great game and a close one too. Both teams will load the line up to stop the run. Tech's defense looks better lately than Georgia's. Stafford is much better than Nesbitt at passing, but if UGA can't stop the option they are in for a looooog day. Tech like the Falcons are doing a lot better than anyone could imagine at this point in the season. I figured on UGA to lose three games this season. I figured Alabama and Florida to get the upper hand but also figured a team would unexpectedly beat them as well. When Kentucky nearly beat them I thought that was the game but to Georgia's credit they came back to win. I see this game as being the wild card and one they should be expected to win but will be hard pressed to do so.

On the lighter side, normally I would not bet on this game like this, but when the poster Stunna made his declaration several weeks ago that UGA would win this game that invoked the K.O.D. (kiss of death) for UGA and tipped the scales for Tech. I know that sounds crazy, but that guy is notoriously wrong every time he opens his mouth (refer to his MV won't get indicted thread in the past as well as other memorable false prognostications), but hey, it makes me money every time he makes a proclamation so I won't complain. ;) This time won't be any different.

Tech 34

UGA 31

I'll say 24-10 Georgia. Georgia is just much more talented. Tech's DL combined with Georgia's inexperienced OL will keep it from being a massacre. If the OL plays well it could end up being a lot worse for Tech. I don't like giving that Tech offense even 10 points, but after the Kentucky game I have to. I'm excited to see Curran get after that run game, though.

It's hard to predict this game. Both teams have been consistently inconsistent.

I think the game could go either way but I don't agree UGA is MUCH more talented. I am guessing you're going by recruiting rankings which reall doesn't mean much. UGA is more talented but it is close.

GT 31

UGA 21

I think the game could go either way but I don't agree UGA is MUCH more talented. I am guessing you're going by recruiting rankings which reall doesn't mean much. UGA is more talented but it is close.

GT 31

UGA 21

i think uga is much more talented than gt is.. that doesn't mean uga wins because we both know talent doesn't always win games you have a lot more to a game than just pure talent, but the talent level between both teams isn't as close as you think it is, but i know we won't agree there..

i think uga is much more talented than gt is.. that doesn't mean uga wins because we both know talent doesn't always win games you have a lot more to a game than just pure talent, but the talent level between both teams isn't as close as you think it is, but i know we won't agree there..

well you also have to look past the starters. UGA is most diffidently more talented including the depth. It takes a good program like ours to be able to take all the injuries we have had and still turn out a 2 loss (possibility of a 3rd) season. That is what I do not think GT could do at the time which means we are a more talented team. But I think our starters are going to match up well this year.

well you also have to look past the starters. UGA is most diffidently more talented including the depth. It takes a good program like ours to be able to take all the injuries we have had and still turn out a 2 loss (possibility of a 3rd) season. That is what I do not think GT could do at the time which means we are a more talented team. But I think our starters are going to match up well this year.

i still can't believe we lost 18 players to season ending injuries and have a number of other guys playing hurt.. to still be competitive to me is amazing.. one think mark richt has built is not just depth, but some quality depth.

i still can't believe we lost 18 players to season ending injuries and have a number of other guys playing hurt.. to still be competitive to me is amazing.. one think mark richt has built is not just depth, but some quality depth.

It seems like UGA fans are just lining that injury excuse prior to the game so they can explain away a defeat if UGA loses to Tech. I'm not saying they are not banged up, but all I keep hearing is "18 out," and it gets kinda old. History will not look back on the game and say, "Well UGA lost but had 18 players out, so that loss doesn't matter" or, "wow UGA is great they won with 18 players out." It will just be a W or L.

It seems like UGA fans are just lining that injury excuse prior to the game so they can explain away a defeat if UGA loses to Tech. I'm not saying they are not banged up, but all I keep hearing is "18 out," and it gets kinda old. History will not look back on the game and say, "Well UGA lost but had 18 players out, so that loss doesn't matter" or, "wow UGA is great they won with 18 players out." It will just be a W or L.

where have you been all year? we have been discussing the injuries throughout the entire year and did you even read the post? it's obvious you didn't since you can't follow something that was pretty easy to follow in that post.. it seems gt fans are just making junk up per usual without actually reading the posts. no what is old is you make stuff up and act as if it means something because you posted it..

where have you been all year? we have been discussing the injuries throughout the entire year and did you even read the post? it's obvious you didn't since you can't follow something that was pretty easy to follow in that post.. it seems gt fans are just making junk up per usual without actually reading the posts. no what is old is you make stuff up and act as if it means something because you posted it..

You seem to always respond to my posts with your UGA knowledge so my posts obviously mean something to you. You could always just ignore a post that means nothing.

You seem to always respond to my posts with your UGA knowledge so my posts obviously mean something to you. You could always just ignore a post that means nothing.

no i will respond when your reply purposely is spinning something in a negative way.. If you were actually responding to my post as it was intended then that would be fine, but you went out of your way to spin it into something it wasn't. not every post needs to be a smacktalking negative spinning post..

i no. Tech fans think tht we just started this talk yesterday. it is amazing. where would Tech be without their startin O-line , Michael Johnson(Jeff Owens was our star D-linemen), ill tell u nowhere.

yeah it's ridiculous sometimes.. the injury discussion has been all year since the preseason when in 2007 we lost 2 games to season ending injuries and this year we lost 18 guys to season ending injuries it's something you will discuss.. it's not an excuse, it's a fact about the team, but the post had nothing to do with excuses, it was about how deep we must be to be able to be competitive after losing all those players and i was commending richt on doing a great job building depth.. very few teams could lose all those players and still be competitive week in and week out especially like we are with the oline.. i mean we had freaking 4 freshman and 1 sophomore starting on the oline at times in games due to injury.. it's been bad, but the team has persevered and that is great.. it will be very good for us next year due to all the freshman (which is a bunch) getting playing time..