FALCON LOYALS

X-Man21

Name any play that had you the most EXCITED out of the year so far. I mean SO EXCITED THAT YOU SCREAMED AS IF A SPIDER WERE ON YOUR FACE or if you were running away from a Cobra.

Mine was when: Ryan Threw a 55 yard strike to Roddy White at the beginning of the EAGLES game to take the opening lead. even tho we lost I tend to yell a lot louder when They play on the Road.

I would say the Bears 22-20 win but i was at FedEx field for my brotheRs game so i wasnt able to watch it :(<_<

when elam made the FG against the bears w/ 1 second left.

i didnt go crazy for the ryan to jenkins pass because i was sitting around saying "wtf man, this is the biggest load of bullcrap i have ever seen. what a ****ing crappy way to go into the bye week". then i saw the pass but i didnt know it got us into FG range. when they said we were in FG i got on my knees and started praying LOL.

Matty Ice's first pass attempt in the NFL for a TD to Michael Jenkins. Holy #$%#.

and Turner draggin that jabroni from the chiefs :lol:

I agree. Not much beats Matt's first NFL TD pass. I had high hopes but that was more than expected. I believe that play is a sign of great things to come. I have to say second best for me was the Ryan pass during the Bears game that set up the Elam game winner. That was hella-exciting lol. (Even though I DON'T like cutting it that close :lol: . I guess good football is good football!)

All great moments in here already.

Gotta go w/Ryan's 1st NFL pass as tops.

0:11 next

KC Free Ride third

And I gotta say my son came running in the room last Sunday because when HD returned that punt for a TD, I was like, "go....Go....GO-GO-GO GOGOGO MAN YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!!"

B):lol: :lol: :lol: **** yeah me too!

I would probably say Matt Ryan's first pass to Michael Jenkins but it totally caught me offguard....i felt like someone needed to pinch me. So i was pretty much speechless. The one that definitely got me the most excited was that pass to Jenkins against Chicago. I tore the house down. It was awesome. SO much excitement this year though.