Madden 2010

I'm expecting Ryan at 88-90, Turner at 92, the line upgraded to around 85 average. White a 92-94, and Jenkins + Harry around 85.

Defense will get a bit of bumpage at corner, right now our starting 4 are 76 + 77. Thinking they might be 82-78. JA98 and Lofton around 85.

I'm 60-38 right now with them on 2009, and I only play with my Falcons. I can't wait for an improved team. But then other people will start using them. I never see anyone playing with the Falcons now.

I dunno bout everyone else but im so glad we no longer will be bottom feeders on madden. Finally we will be back near the top and actually be worth playing with. 09 was ridiculous but im really looking forward to 2010. Maybe Matt Ryan or The Burner for the cover!

The team is good in 09, ratings arent everything.

I whoop people all the time with the falcons. They cant stop me passing

he's also retired, unretired and switched teams. maybe he got passed it.

My friend and I have been joking about this all year and we realized that with the coming back and switching teams Favre back fired the curse and everyone else is getting hurt. You got Brady. gone. Merriman. gone. Usi (the giants DE i cant spell his last name). Felix Jones is out for the remainder of the year. Keith Rivers. gone. Alot of other small ones like carson palmer missing some games and what not but the amount of season ending injuries to such star players is kinda weird to see.

With the roster updates our team is actually pretty solid. Turner runs through people, and Norwood can outrun everyone. The defensive back arnt the greatest in the world, but they have speed, and that is most important in madden. As long as you run the ball, and throw short passes, you should be fine using the Falcons in Madden 09. I wont lie, I do put in Shockley on a few plays, to take advantage of his speed.

he's also retired, unretired and switched teams. maybe he got passed it.

The season isn't over yet so he can still get bitten but I think the curse is still kicking. They put favre on the cover while he was a green bay packer, therefor putting the curse on the packers. Considering they were in the NFC title game last year and this year probably won't make the playoffs, I'd say the madden curse strikes again.

I'm expecting Ryan at 88-90, Turner at 92, the line upgraded to around 85 average. White a 92-94, and Jenkins + Harry around 85.

Defense will get a bit of bumpage at corner, right now our starting 4 are 76 + 77. Thinking they might be 82-78. JA98 and Lofton around 85.

I'm 60-38 right now with them on 2009, and I only play with my Falcons. I can't wait for an improved team. But then other people will start using them. I never see anyone playing with the Falcons now.

get ready for the disconnect glitches to come fast and furious....

yea they stopped adding gameplay features and they still lack a lot of functionality...from year to year very little is changing besides graphics and frame rates...

they're really pretty darn lazy at EA

all i want is madden 04 with hit stick and the juke/plow stick , and progression every 6 weeks in franchise and i would be all set. Updated rosters of course.

are you serious? madden 09 is AWESOME. it is twice the game 08 is... at least on the xbox 360. i'm not sure how much they can improve on it because its real good. i still think we are underrated though with the updates. i started thinking about it and i think we only have like 7 guys who have a rating above 82.

this years was the best for current-gen