Chicago Falcons Fans Wanted

Not sure how many Falcons fans live in Chicago, but there is now a bar for Falcons viewing! My brother and I always go to a place called Kelseys that is a Browns bar. The Browns fans stink so bad and the Falcons fans have been multiplying so much that the owner is taking down the Browns flag and is now going to fly a Falcons flag. If there are any fans in Chicago that want to watch Falcons games with other Falcons fans then come down and join us.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to let everyone know again about the bar in chicago. The address is above if anyone wants to meet up.

I realize it's been a couple of years, but a Google search for "Atlanta Falcons Bar Chicago" returns this thread. So, is Kelsey's still considered a Falcons Bar? Might want to head there for the Thursday Night Football action tomorrow. Thanks.

I realize it's been a couple of years, but a Google search for "Atlanta Falcons Bar Chicago" returns this thread. So, is Kelsey's still considered a Falcons Bar? Might want to head there for the Thursday Night Football action tomorrow. Thanks.

Well the guy said it was also a Browns bar and after that blowout of the Pats last week who knows. Worse somes to worse, any bar in the country with direct TV should carry the game.

• 2 months later...

We've been watching games at Kelsey's for 3 years now, and the place is gonna be crazy this Saturday night for the Packers game!! Y'all should come and watch cuz it's definitely no Browns bar anymore.

I'm glad to hear this. I'm still stunned that the Bears fans here in Atlanta have a spot like that. Not sure if you all are aware of this but there is a bar downtown in Atlanta exclusively for Bears fans. I have a friend who's from the Chi and he took me there a couple of weeks ago and I was floored. The NERVE, this is FalconNation!!

Of course I didn't say this while there, I know how them Chi-Town folks do...people just come up missing around them parts so I kept that to myself, that and they were super deep up in there! :lol:

Edited by DBFever2

I'm glad to hear this. I'm still stunned that the Bears fans here in Atlanta have a spot like that. Not sure if you all are aware of this but there is a bar downtown in Atlanta exclusively for Bears fans. I have a friend who's from the Chi and he took me there a couple of weeks ago and I was floored. The NERVE, this is FalconNation!!

Of course I didn't say this while there, I know how them Chi-Town folks do...people just come up missing around them parts so I kept that to myself, that and they were super deep up in there! :lol:

It's actually very common practice in Chicago to have a loyalty, especially for big 10 teams, and fly a banner signifying it. I never knew if it was as common in other cities. I also never knew about Kelsey's and I've been in Chicago for 10 years. I do have Sunday Ticket, and often am in charge of the kiddos on Sunday morning, but I will definitely keep it in mind. Thanks for the multiple bumps.

It's actually very common practice in Chicago to have a loyalty, especially for big 10 teams, and fly a banner signifying it. I never knew if it was as common in other cities. I also never knew about Kelsey's and I've been in Chicago for 10 years. I do have Sunday Ticket, and often am in charge of the kiddos on Sunday morning, but I will definitely keep it in mind. Thanks for the multiple bumps.

It's a Saturday night game this week, so come on out and watch with us. It's a good time.