Mr. Hicks?

Tandy

I have tried to contain myself. I know how busy you guys are, but I am just dying to know how we did this past week. The place seemed booming to me.

Do you think we'll have the update before the holiday?

Again - I'm sorry - I tried to stop myself from bugging you. We really, really appreciate what you guys do to keep us informed. :wub:

I drove 6 hours to lose my voice in the first 10 minutes... Well worth not being able to talk at work today..

Oh man I hear that my friend. It has taken me years to learn to keep my voice at least until halftime. Well at least "some" of my voice.

Now by the end of the game I am just opening my mouth and releasing hot air cause there ain't nothing left there.

A real fan leaves it ALL on the field baby. <_<

I was in 321 this past weekend and it was as loud as I can remember at times. As loud as the playoff game against the Rams (2003?) and the Monday Night game against the E-girls the next season opener.

BTW, the mid to upper 320's (323-326 or so) we loud on their own. I could hear them off to our left over the general noise of the dome from time to time.

BTW, the mid to upper 320's (323-326 or so) we loud on their own.

Awesome I'm in 326 :D I was yelling as loud as I could. Glad to hear I contributed to the noise :D

I had to make up for the other 4 people with me, they are those naturally quiet people; they might stand up and clap every once in a while. Me, on the other hand, my throat still hurts a little. :P

Awesome I'm in 326 :D I was yelling as loud as I could. Glad to hear I contributed to the noise :D

I had to make up for the other 4 people with me, they are those naturally quiet people; they might stand up and clap every once in a while. Me, on the other hand, my throat still hurts a little. :P

My throat still hurts, as well. If you watch the game when they show the first highlight of Harry Douglas returning the kick you can see my buddy Brandon with a long sleeve green shirt clapping and me with my beige sweater with one arm tucked and the other in the air while I'm yelling to the left of HD while he's jumping up to the fans :D