Falcons Get Media Love

LVfalconfan

So Sunday afternoon they were showing some highlights and they showed the bears. One of the analysts said, "looks like matt Forte is making a strong case for ROY" Im not sure who it was but I think Deion said, "No there is another matt, with the last name Ryan who has that already". I thought it was cool.

he pissed me off this week...he said HD should not point while running that punt return in for a TD.....I was thinking and this is coming from MR SHOWBOAT.....WTH?!?!?

he said the same thing about johnny lee higgins a couple of weeks ago. higgins caught a long pass and decided to walk in for the score after he looked back to see how far the defender was.

IMO highstepping is just as bad as pointing or slowing down before getting to the endzone.

and here is the video you guys were talking about:

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80ccbfce

Deion also had Turner as his #1 Prime Time or whatever thing he does on NFLN.

He had Turner #1 but completely dissed Harry Douglas who easily should have been in the top 10. Deion is a blowhard. His build up to his Prime-Time segment on the NFLN reminds me of the way Stephen Colbert mugs it up when he does his guest interviews....except with Deion it's not tongue- in-cheek, he still thinks he's the shiznit. It's pathetic and laughable. He's already self-promoting for the HOF which he becomes eligible for in 2011. He wants in on the first ballot so he can have something else to blow his own horn about.

He had Turner #1 but completely dissed Harry Douglas who easily should have been in the top 10. Deion is a blowhard. His build up to his Prime-Time segment on the NFLN reminds me of the way Stephen Colbert mugs it up when he does his guest interviews....except with Deion it's not tongue- in-cheek, he still thinks he's the shiznit. It's pathetic and laughable. He's already self-promoting for the HOF which he becomes eligible for in 2011. He wants in on the first ballot so he can have something else to blow his own horn about.

I honestly expected HD to be up there at #1, but Turner works... Falcon recognition in general is good in my book.