Forget About Matt Ryan for Rookie of The Year

At the pace he is going at right now he pretty much has Rookie of The Year in the bag. If he continues at the pace he is going now he should seriously get MVP consideration. Now I know he won't get it because he's a rookie but he should definitely get some votes. In the past we had Tom Brady and Peyton Manning running away with the award. This year there is no clear cut favorite. The man deserves some votes if he continues playing the way he's playing these last few games.

At the pace he is going at right now he pretty much has Rookie of The Year in the bag. If he continues at the pace he is going now he should seriously get MVP consideration. Now I know he won't get it because he's a rookie but he should definitely get some votes. In the past we had Tom Brady and Peyton Manning running away with the award. This year there is no clear cut favorite. The man deserves some votes if he continues playing the way he's playing these last few games.

Eli will get it. unfortunatly

At first glance I thought... "Yeah right", but after further consideration I don't have a reason for him not to get considered at least... I mean if he has a couple of 300+ yard games he might get some looks. But probably won't win it like you said.

Matt Ryan won't have "the numbers" to win MVP........if it was just about who is most valuable to their team - then Matt Ryan would have a chance - but his numbers won't stack up enough to win MVP - however, its the stuff that he does that does not show up in a boxscore that make him valuable.

If Dallas makes the playoffs. Romo wins it. He's was hand picked during the preseason.

i agree........now that they have lost a couple of games, and come back and beat the 49ers last week and probabaly the seahawks on thursday they will be all over every NFL coverage minute......you will hear how they "battled back" and struggled through adversity....bla bla bla......

dont foget the good ol "america's team"......god its gonna be a long month if they start winning again.......Romo will get MVP....and a statue....and every stadium will be forced to put "proud supporter of the dallas cowboys..aka america's team" somewhere in their title.....

I'm with WDE.... Warner or Brees, all dependant on how their respective team finishes the season and where they fall in the playoff picture. If AZ goes beyond one game in the playoffs, I expect Warner to get it. Or Brees, if he lifts his team and they make it to the playoffs being in last place in the division at this point.

celtik

If Dallas makes the playoffs. Romo wins it. He's was hand picked during the preseason.

I haven't really heard any talk of Romo for MVP, although that might be because I'm in England.

The guys leading the pack seem to be Eli Manning, Kurt Warner and Clinton Portis, whilst Drew Brees and Brett Favre are outsiders.

I don't really understand the Kerry Collins for MVP debate, as he just seems to be a game manager to me and isn't worth the award.

Personally I feel that if Portis is being discussed, then Turner should be too. His stats suffer as teams defend the run in order to force our rookie QB to beat them and he is playing behind an O Line that was utterlly terrible last season.

Why am I suppose to forget about Ryan for ROY?

AND the government will make the first of every month cowboy day and every man woman and child will have to wear a red white and blue cowboy hat with little toy guns that say shoot em up cowboys.....and a shirt that says never say die......

then after that when you get home on that day the story of "America's Team" will be on every channel......they will show the old one from when they got the name followed shortly thereafter by the new monthly episode where Romo and T.O field questions from the fans related to how they battled through the tough times when romo had a broken pinky and there was a game or 2 when T.O (who we will have to call the amazing 81 by that time) didnt get the ball as much as he wanted......they will teach us about struggles, and hardship.......then at the end we will all have to stand up,salute the flag which now has 81 stars and 9 stripes and then recite the valuable lesson we learned from the day into the speaker that is mounted in our lifesize cardboard figure of Jerry Jones....................