starting with no huddle?

what do people think about ging no huddle first offense. it would be much easier to script, ryan seems to be doing well with it and it might catch them off guard. i would say do this as i think in this game especialy scoring first and getting off to a good start is important

Only if SD marches down the field on the opening KO....otherwise, business as usual.

Have you ever wanted to go on a random tangent (no not Tandy) and talk about nothing except the words that your brain spews forth to you closed mouth which then transmits the words through your finger tips onto the keys of the keyboard and then on to the screen of the computer? I have, and I just did it. Yes, it is :huh: but so what? I feel better now, isnt that the most important thing of all? Of course it is.

what do people think about ging no huddle first offense. it would be much easier to script, ryan seems to be doing well with it and it might catch them off guard. i would say do this as i think in this game especialy scoring first and getting off to a good start is important

Not a bad idea but I don't think we need to do it for the first drive. The no huddle is meant to throw the opposing team off balance, and change the tempo of the game. The only way we would be able to accomplish this is if there was already a set tempo, which is established by us running our regular O. We shouldn't come out with it from the jump....

Not in this game. The no huddle is great, it puts the defense on their heals because it's a high tempo offense. There are downsides to it. You risk quickly taking your offense off of the field. The Chargers have a very dynamic passing game but a very weak defense. The more time we can hold onto the ball, control the clock, and keep their offense off of the field, the more likely it is that we can keep them from getting into a rythm on offense. They have the worst passing defense in the league, which bodes well for our no huddle attack if/when we need it. In the meantime, we should play Atlanta Falcons football (run the ball), constantly reminding them what a HUGE mistake they made letting Turner walk.

Now let's go pound that whale's vag***!!!!!!!!!!! Can you feel that San DiAGO?!?!?!

There are couple of reasons why teams employ no huddle offense. One as stated by Falcons Flash, Other is to give opposing team less time to do personnel changes. This wears the defense. In the initial run, defense is fresh on the line and could be risky to do.

I think falcons are going to make a serious run to get into playoffs and I think they have the momentum and coaches will do best job in the coming games.

Go Falcons - Win all 5

:D