That 4th & Goal on the 2

Kayoh

I'm convinced that if we had any other HB in the NFL, we wouldn't have gotten that TD and Carolina would've gotten the ball back on their own 1 or even 2 or 3 yard line. Turner made a HUGE play by bouncing that a little further to the left than it was meant to be, breaking a few tackles, and making sure to get in there.

Like I said, if that's anybody other than Turner, we could've lost that game.

Thank you, Thomas Dimitroff, for bringing a real HB to Atlanta.

Yeah that was definately one of those classic "NO NO NO NO YES YES YES" moments when it looked like he was going to be stopped, but he managed to squirt through for the touchdown.

Squirt through? More like ran over that dude. Turner was on his game last Sunday, with a little help from the o-line of course. Hope he puts on a show in Cali this weekend. We'll need it.

The run does not happen without the staff having the huevos to go for it on 4th down. We kick a field goal there and the momentum stays with Carolina where we would have been up 26-21. If you look at the final game stats we won only one category (FINAL SCORE). The Panthers beat us in Time of possesion, passing yards and rushing yards amongst others. That call was the game saver and props to the staff for going for it...................

I think LenDale White or Brandon Jacobs could have run through those guys, too, but they're about the only other ones.

And Turner is faster than both of those guys once he builds up some momentum. He really is a fantastic running back.

Really?? just them? Because i believe Maurice Jones Drew.....Greg Jones....Mewelde Moore, Ernest Graham.....i think Ovie Runs them over too.....oh...umm.....MARION BARBER? Yeah hes going in.....

Squirt through? More like ran over that dude. Turner was on his game last Sunday, with a little help from the o-line of course. Hope he puts on a show in Cali this weekend. We'll need it.

If Turner was going to bring his "A" game any game I think it would be this upcoming game against SD. Anytime you play against your former team it has to give you a little more juice.

It was the only call that could have been made. If we take a FG they can probably get much better field position off the kickoff. If we get it the game is sealed up, if we miss it they get the ball on the 1 and have to drive 99 yards to beat us.

Smith said in the postgame that it wasn't even a question, that is the call that had to be made.

I'm convinced that if we had any other HB in the NFL, we wouldn't have gotten that TD and Carolina would've gotten the ball back on their own 1 or even 2 or 3 yard line. Turner made a HUGE play by bouncing that a little further to the left than it was meant to be, breaking a few tackles, and making sure to get in there.

Like I said, if that's anybody other than Turner, we could've lost that game.

Thank you, Thomas Dimitroff, for bringing a real HB to Atlanta.

i know trav loving some turner B)