What are the coolest Apps on the iPhone?

jdu00743

This is what I use:

- Palringo: A messenger client that can connect Google, MSN, Yahoo, AIM

- Facebook App

- Cube Runner: Interesting little video game

- Shazam: App where you can have a song playing and it will recognize what it is

- Showtimes: Finds movie times for all theaters close to your GPS location

- Sportacular: Real time scores for all sports

- Google App: You can speak what you want to search for

- BigOven: Recipes galore

- Bible: Since the times when I do go to church with the wife I never have a Bible! :)

- And of course a random assortment of other games

I'm not going to lie, I am an iPhone wh0re and I constantly check for apps and add new apps. Vargil had some good ones (Facebook, Shazam, Sportacular all favorites of mine that I use on a daily basis)

Other good ones I reccommend that are FREE (I dont pay for apps, thats crazy)

Pandora Radio

Urban Dictionary

Beercounter - silly app that you can use to keep track of how many beers youve have

Flashlight - actually really really useful

i.Tv - check TV listings, very useful

YPMobile - yellow pages for your phone, works very well for finding phone numbers

WeatherBug - way better than the weather thing already on the iPhone

CubesLite - the only game Ive been tempted to buy the real version of...A LOT of fun

Aurora Feint - a game that is kind of like tetris and connect four

Cube Runner - I know it was already mentioned, but it is the ultimate game to play and waste time while you are going number 2

Labryrinth - fun game you have to tilt the iPhone to use to move the ball through the maze

Lightsaber - dumb and pointless but always fun to show people youre phone can make lightsaber sounds

Zippolighter - another dumb one but its fun as well to show people

But check the top Free Apps as often as possible and download stuff and check it out you never know what works for you

I'm not going to lie, I am an iPhone wh0re and I constantly check for apps and add new apps. Vargil had some good ones (Facebook, Shazam, Sportacular all favorites of mine that I use on a daily basis)

Other good ones I reccommend that are FREE (I dont pay for apps, thats crazy)

Pandora Radio

Urban Dictionary

Beercounter - silly app that you can use to keep track of how many beers youve have

Flashlight - actually really really useful

i.Tv - check TV listings, very useful

YPMobile - yellow pages for your phone, works very well for finding phone numbers

WeatherBug - way better than the weather thing already on the iPhone

CubesLite - the only game Ive been tempted to buy the real version of...A LOT of fun

Aurora Feint - a game that is kind of like tetris and connect four

Cube Runner - I know it was already mentioned, but it is the ultimate game to play and waste time while you are going number 2

Labryrinth - fun game you have to tilt the iPhone to use to move the ball through the maze

Lightsaber - dumb and pointless but always fun to show people youre phone can make lightsaber sounds

Zippolighter - another dumb one but its fun as well to show people

But check the top Free Apps as often as possible and download stuff and check it out you never know what works for you

did they get rid of Urban Dictionary? I can't find it.

did they get rid of Urban Dictionary? I can't find it.

I think they did. I just went to check mine and it didnt work. The icon is still there on my phone but it wont even come up when I click on it. I guess I'll just delete it. Oh well, they do have a mobile-friendly version of their webpage you can always go to

oh and don't be shocked that you can't get insurance on it. So make sure you get some protection for it. Wrap it up buddy!!!

I second this, get a case for it unless you are a very very careful person (I personally treat mine like it is my child, no one else even touches it ahah). I would also reccommend getting a screen protector for it. They are a you know what to actually put on but it is worth it, you can even get ones that will resist smudges .

• 2 weeks later...