Fantasy Football is Going to Suck Next Year

IronHead34

I am leading the league with Turner and White. I didn't take Ryan because I was skeptical but the third place guy has him and is faring well (he also has Clinton Portise and Lendale....)

But next year I guarantee Turner is a top five RB pick (as LT slips to a top ten, he may be a top three pick) White is an early 2nd rounder and Ryan goes top ten.

Fellas, it might be hard to get your Falcons on draft day 2009. I will now commence gently weeping. :(

An upside, Jenkins has been a good #3 and an off the bench player, I bet he will still be available!

I've got Ryan, Turner, White, and Elam. Everyone thought I was a homer when we drafted but they're not laughing now. My biggest mistake was drafting LT with the 1st overall pick. I sat Ryan every week until this past week. I've been using Eli and Garrard but I benched Garrard for Ryan.

Man, I forgot I had Elam too. Kickers.

Yea, my friend said he wanted Turner fifth round and laughed for me taking him fourth. Suckers.

Wife has Garrard and has been pissed. She picked Breese to spite me...She's lucky she's a colts fan.

Anyway, I think our D will be worth a bye-week pick next year as well thanks to HD.

I am in a keeper league and I am ticked that the guy who got Turner sneaked him from me in the 5th round. I thought I was going to get him on the cheap.

Matty was an even later pick and I missed out on him in the 7th.

I do have Roddy and only spent a 5th on him. Grabbed him right after Turner went off the board.

Not that it matters really. I got Forte in the 10th and he is my keeper since you give up a pick two rounds higher in my keeper league.

Forte for an 8th is too good to pass up.

People scoffed when I drafted 3 Falcon's, but I got Turner in the 3rd, Roddy in the fifth and Elam sometime later when we were picking kickers. I lost my first round pick (Tom Brady) in week 1, but I am still in first place thanks mostly to consistent numers from three Falcon's, I LOVE IT!

People scoffed when I drafted 3 Falcon's, but I got Turner in the 3rd, Roddy in the fifth and Elam sometime later when we were picking kickers. I lost my first round pick (Tom Brady) in week 1, but I am still in first place thanks mostly to consistent numers from three Falcon's, I LOVE IT!

I did the Brady first, Moss second, Owens third, Turner fourth approach. I was the 9th out of 12 so I thought all the good RB's would be gone and I would build a great passing team.

Stupid me.

I feel for you man.

Next year I am going Turner, RB #2, White, RB, QB.

If I can get em.