I was at the local sports bar watching MNF and.....

Hammer Falcon 50

my buddy says ( before we got drunk) I think the Falcons could be this years cinderella story in the playoffs.......they will be the HOT team going down the stretch and make the playoffs.....possibly pull off a giants like thing last year!!!!

this shocked me cause he is a die hard niners fan and until this year has never ever said anything possitive about the falcons....not ever!!!

Its good to hear that some people actually think of us as a true threat!!!!

I am happy with this season even if we dont make it to the dance (playoffs).....but that would be sweet!!!

my buddy says ( before we got drunk) I think the Falcons could be this years cinderella story in the playoffs.......they will be the HOT team going down the stretch and make the playoffs.....possibly pull off a giants like thing last year!!!!

this shocked me cause he is a die hard niners fan and until this year has never ever said anything possitive about the falcons....not ever!!!

Its good to hear that some people actually think of us as a true threat!!!!

I am happy with this season even if we dont make it to the dance (playoffs).....but that would be sweet!!!

1st off...hes a niners fan....lol.....if there are any teams fans i dont care what they say....its niners....raiders....rams.....and lions.....lol

1st off...hes a niners fan....lol.....if there are any teams fans i dont care what they say....its niners....raiders....rams.....and lions.....lol

the point I was trying to make was that PEOPLE ARE SCARED OF US we finnally earned that respect that we were talking about in the preseason!!! and if i do say so myself IT FEELS GOOD

We need that glass slipper to fit, and not break, before we can call this story a Happy Ending. Almost there now, but the Division just got that much tighter after last nights stunning performance by those pass happy Saints.

Still, it DOES feel good having other fans recognize we're a threat now, even if it's 9ers fans.

I think we already are the Cinderella team of the NFL.

As much as I hate the Giants and Cowgirls I don't see us beating them. Not that we don't have a good team, but if both of them are healthy they are powerhouses and we match up horribly with them.

I still hate the 49'ers from when we were in the same division as them and they always used to kill us.

I think the cowboys are overated. Everyone on ESPN wants to lick Romo's jockstrap.

Romo is a good QB, I ll give him that, I am just sick of everyone worhiping that team. We can roll with them.

The Giants are a different story. I dont know if we could keep up with them. Their O and D line is just to good.

Is this post reasonable? Yes

Why?

Almost ANY half decent Team in the NFL that remains Healthy throughout the entire

Season and during Playoffs has a Very Good Shot at taking it all.

This has been pretty much the case history of the NFL.

If Sam Baker is able to make a return to Full Duty this season it would be

a "Timely Factor" in the month of December.

Key Games

1: A win at SD, This gives us a 4-1 record for November. Do you really know how Huge that is?

2: December. We need to simply win the Divisional games, + 1. To Clinch and get a Bye.

Exciting is it not?

This is Football at its very Best.