Hey GAFAN !

Theyhateme : )

Do you remember (by chance) the thread or any thread, just after the beginning of the season, where you had said that the Falcons record would be 10-6 and I said 11-5? I've looked at the obvious titles from page 280 back to 316 or so and can't find our predictions. I was just wondering if you remembered something about that thread (a date perhaps) that would help me.

Some guys are saying that there's no way anyone could've predicted what has happened to this point. But I know I lot of people that thought we'd be OK.... ;)

Yeah...you were in on all of the "obvious" post. Anything that had to do with guessing the Falcons record, you were in it....I believe you said

10-6 and this was prior to the start of ;) the season....

As far as date goes, I'm really not sure. I'm going to say August sometime? I don't know. Hopefully GAfan can help you though. It would be nice to see all the people who told us we were crazy.

As far as date goes, I'm really not sure. I'm going to say August sometime? I don't know. Hopefully GAfan can help you though. It would be nice to see all the people who told us we were crazy.

Oh, you can go back to pg 315 or so...and it's around the beginning of the season...It's really interesting to see some of the titles and how people viewed this team around that time...LOL!! I got a lil wrapped up in looking back on all of that stuff... B)