Wow I'm scared

england

I watched you guys on Sunday and I've got to be honest I saw a lot of reasons to be very worried, I'm genuinely scared of Matt Ryan (who BTW is early ROY). There were a lot of Buc fan that were quite pleased about the Panthers losing, forgetting the |Falcons are in this div too. You guys are diffidently my pick to win the div. The Panther look pretty awful right now, we've got been great the last few weeks and I thought the Saint might be done until last night. Your schedule in the last 5 weeks is by far the easiest.

I'm sure you are all aware of this weird last to first patten in the NFC South (I put a bet of the Saint back in 2006 because of it and earned $300!) I remember at the start they were talking about it on NFL network and basically were saying “I think it's a pretty safe bet that this worst to first patten come to an end this season” and I remember think at the time that, that was a bit harsh. You guys got a real raw deal last season with the whole Vick thing, last season was a lost cause before it had even started, and the “experts” were writing you off because of it. But you were compensated with the #3 pick and you made great use of it. Turner was also a real under the radar pick up last off season, even in San Diego, heck! even in college, I thought he was really under rated. I just hope hope his former team know his weakness this week.

That game in the dome in 3 weeks will be awesome!

I watched you guys on Sunday and I've got to be honest I saw a lot of reasons to be very worried, I'm genuinely scared of Matt Ryan (who BTW is early ROY).

Yep, and I will be there cheering on the Birds in my first NFL game. (Been a fan 20+ years but never cared about going to a game until this year)

We aren't the same team that lost 24-9 a while back... be worried, be very worried :)

We aren't the same team that lost 24-9 a while back... be worried, be very worried :)

Yep, and the Bucs aren't the same team that beat us a while back....................They are better. Thats what seriously worries me.

They have come back from 3 large deficits this year....almost like they are toying with their opponent. Garcia is playing lights out and Antonio Bryant is turning out to be a serious Diamond in the Rough....A real Stud

Yep, and the Bucs aren't the same team that beat us a while back....................They are better. Thats what seriously worries me.

They have come back from 3 large deficits this year....almost like they are toying with their opponent. Garcia is playing lights out and Antonio Bryant is turning out to be a serious Diamond in the Rough....A real Stud

I agree while I'd love for the Falcons to run the table there will be no easy wins. San Diego is fighting for it's season next week,then the Saints

in the likely the same situation,the Buccaneers always tough,Minnesota with Peterson,then thankfully the Rams hopefully they can get to a point where if the beat the Rams they are in. Gonna be a great 5 weeks of meaningful football for Atlanta, who would have thought that a year ago.

Go birds

Divisions are won in December unless it's the NFC west

Yeah, the 17-0 comeback on the Lions was impressive.

You know, it would be my luck seeing the Falcons get blown out in the first game I attend, but honestly I love our chances at home against anyone.

Win or lose it should be a great game...

I'm not sure we got the easiest schedule as you state but if you guys want the division bad enough, you have to play hard for the next 3 weeks.

NO will be pumped when they come into your house considering their blowout of the Pack last night

ATL got you in our house with our crowd noise

CAR might be fighting for their playoff life at this point

If Tampa wins the division, you guys earned it this year.

I watched you guys on Sunday and I've got to be honest I saw a lot of reasons to be very worried, I'm genuinely scared of Matt Ryan (who BTW is early ROY). There were a lot of Buc fan that were quite pleased about the Panthers losing, forgetting the |Falcons are in this div too. You guys are diffidently my pick to win the div. The Panther look pretty awful right now, we've got been great the last few weeks and I thought the Saint might be done until last night. Your schedule in the last 5 weeks is by far the easiest.

I'm sure you are all aware of this weird last to first patten in the NFC South (I put a bet of the Saint back in 2006 because of it and earned $300!) I remember at the start they were talking about it on NFL network and basically were saying “I think it's a pretty safe bet that this worst to first patten come to an end this season” and I remember think at the time that, that was a bit harsh. You guys got a real raw deal last season with the whole Vick thing, last season was a lost cause before it had even started, and the “experts” were writing you off because of it. But you were compensated with the #3 pick and you made great use of it. Turner was also a real under the radar pick up last off season, even in San Diego, heck! even in college, I thought he was really under rated. I just hope hope his former team know his weakness this week.

You're right-it'll be a great game, and I think that, starting in a couple of weeks, the bucs are going to regret the beating they put on Ryan for a long long time.

From Day 1 I thought the Bucs were the real team to beat in the division. Their defense is just beastly and it's not just because of stacked talent, they have one of the best DCs of our era in Monte Kiffen. Their offense gets it done as well. So long as we can avoid turn-overs, we can pull out a win. Against a team with a nasty defense like this, we cannot let them stay on the bench, we HAVE to pound the rock.