My realistic prediction for the rest of the season

nvalvano25

Week by week

Atlanta 20 San Diego 24 I think Brees and the Chargers steadily controls the ball in this one and we finally have a turnover-ridden game.....

Atlanta 24 New Orleans 31 I think the Saints get out to a big lead in this one with our defense finally locking them down in the second half but too much ground to make up.. The Saints are tough at home and Drew seems to have it goin on in the Dome.

Tampa Bay 14 Atlanta 17 Back and forth game with both offenses playing OK but not great...Our defense steps up and we win late in the fouth quarter because of Jason Elam

Atlanta 27 Minnesota 17 8 in the box on Mr. Peterson and Minny's D is vulneable to the pass...We control the ball and have big plays through the air

St Louis 13 Atlanta 31 St. Louis mailed it in already and will be testing some new talent for next season...We win this one easily...

We finish 10-6 and we have to hope the NFC East beats up on each other as they all have tough games remaining (both divisional and non-divisional games)....I think Carolina will start fading and the NFC North and West dont have many wild card contenders.....

WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS......

Week by week

Atlanta 20 San Diego 24 I think Brees and the Chargers steadily controls the ball in this one and we finally have a turnover-ridden game.....

WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS......

Hey, after a rare mid-week trade like that, how could we expect to properly gameplan. Trade of the century, or this was a few years ago.

Week by week

Atlanta 24 New Orleans 31 I think the Saints get out to a big lead in this one with our defense finally locking them down in the second half but too much ground to make up.. The Saints are tough at home and Drew seems to have it goin on in the Dome.

Hopefully Drew Brees will play terrible in both games.

<_<

Let me show you the REAL breakdown, with out Brees playing for the Chargers.

SD loses to us even though LT gets 157 yards and a TD.

NO loses because they suck, and they will suck more at the dome.

TB gets our goat, so to speak. We lose a close one. I learn to hate TB more.

Min catches us off guard but we outlast them.

Rams die a quick and painless death.

We go 11-5, tie our division.

Trust me, I saw the future once. Ok, I didnt. But if I did, that would be cool.

you guys are tough...its early in the morning and my mind is not all there.....I means Rivers and the Chargers......cmon

I can see you have less posts here than I. But that is no excuse man, these people are ruthless. You should be happy it's the early morning crowed. Those afternoon/evening people are too cold blooded even for me.