Uniforms!

WARIIRI

fo some reason the red jersey dont look right to me i swear lol

home jerseys should be Black on black or black jersey white pants

away...white jersey/black pants

Quick story about the red jerseys. I always thought they were too similar to the yucs. So this sunday I am at my normal sports bar in DC. I am there every week with either a red or white jersey depending on the colors we wear. Since this was the first black week, I wore my black Tuggle throwback to match. I heard from two different people... "OH!! youre a Falcons fan. I thought you were wearing a Bucs jersey last week(my red Turner jersey)? So apparently I am not the only one who thinks the red resembles the Bucs. I say black on black at home, and white on black away. Red is ok every now and then but definitely NOT on black pants.

Quick story about the red jerseys. I always thought they were too similar to the yucs. So this sunday I am at my normal sports bar in DC. I am there every week with either a red or white jersey depending on the colors we wear. Since this was the first black week, I wore my black Tuggle throwback to match. I heard from two different people... "OH!! youre a Falcons fan. I thought you were wearing a Bucs jersey last week(my red Turner jersey)? So apparently I am not the only one who thinks the red resembles the Bucs. I say black on black at home, and white on black away. Red is ok every now and then but definitely NOT on black pants.

lol i know some ppl just dont know how to mix there colors...red on black?..never pleaseeeeee

or black jersey/white pants what do yall think..i just think we look toooooo nasty on the black on black

If I had any control over the matter, your wish would be granted in a heartbeat. I agree. I love the black jersey/black pants combination. I have mostly lurked this web site, but recently started posting, and most of my replies to posts have been about this exact issue. When the Falcons started to use these new uniforms the primary home uniform was black jersey/white pants. It was okay. I definitely like the black pants the most whether home or away.

NOOOOO! Why is there a new thread about the uniforms on here everyday???? I don't see on any other teams' message boards any thread about their unis. The team is winning! The unis look good now! Black on black makes them look like stage hands wearing tights. Or some B arena team.

there are 2 reasons I read everyone of your posts