my 2008 highlights

yungcitybandit

i didnt play the whole season because of an injury to another player. i was moved to wing (running back) and never given my starting position back at wide receiver until the last 3 games in which i caught all of my balls and got all of my receiving yards

season stats: 20 catches for 290 yards and a td

7 carries for 167 yards and 3 tds

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Watched the whole thing.....Congrats to you man....you definitely have some skills...good hands, can find the seam quick and have a good burst....

Keep up the good work......... ;)

havent heard anything but i might send my film to some small colleges

I can't imagine someone wouldn't want to take you on man......

Good luck to you. I hope you get that chance........ ;)

Your yards after contact were probably ridiculous....it doesnt look like you have blazing speed, but your toughness should easily overshadow that if you try to get some lower Div-1's or good Div-2's to look at you.

Good vision too....you feel your way through traffic really well for a guy that played mostly WR.

Nice video. One of my biggest regrets in life so far has been not playing football. Junior year I gave it a shot, but it wasn't a good idea. I never played before and would have gotten my head beaten in daily if I stuck with it. Congrats at a good finish senior year. I'm a senior as well, and finishing high school hockey and baseball is going to be rough.

i didnt play the whole season because of an injury to another player. i was moved to wing (running back) and never given my starting position back at wide receiver until the last 3 games in which i caught all of my balls and got all of my receiving yards

season stats: 20 catches for 290 yards and a td

7 carries for 167 yards and 3 tds

Only 24 yards per carry? Weak....why do they even give you the ball? :D

havent heard anything but i might send my film to some small colleges. i have though about walking on somewhere though

I'm not saying it's too late but you should have started sending highlight videos out last year... I know because I helped get my boss son get recruited (who now plays for Georgia Tech). We started late and everything we heard from the coaches at different colleges was to start before you are a senior.

Best I can say is to send them out to every college you can. All their information can be found on the websites. Good Luck. I've got a bunch of addresses to every college we sent videos to if needed.

I'm not saying it's too late but you should have started sending highlight videos out last year... I know because I helped get my boss son get recruited (who now plays for Georgia Tech). We started late and everything we heard from the coaches at different colleges was to start before you are a senior.

Best I can say is to send them out to every college you can. All their information can be found on the websites. Good Luck. I've got a bunch of addresses to every college we sent videos to if needed.

only problem is this was my first year starting