Fanstay Football

TNFalcons

When you have a player that plays against the falcons do you start them? Because that's like rooting against the falcons when rooting for them. What about when the person you plays has a falcon on their team? You ever be like I hope they don't do good? What about if you can win if one of their players does bad, but that player is going against a divisional team?

In other words has FF ever messed with your rooting for the falcons? Like I know (hope) you didn't root against the falcons, but if the person had turner were you ever like I hope turner does bad, but we still win? Anything like that.

dont really pay attention to it in my NFL.com league but in my yahoo league i dont start anyone from the opposing team. this week i sat the panthers D, the week before i sat cutler, week before that i sat colston. this week i'll probably sit chambers and rivers.

i didnt pick up any falcons in either draft but last year i got roddy white in FA after week 2 and i also had harrington (being a homer) but he only started 1 game for me (against TEN).

I find that I am unable to start someone who is playing against us so I usually bench that person for that week. Having said that I also have a few Falcons on each of my fantasy teams. I have Michael Turner and Roddy White in all of my leagues and Jason Elam in a few of them. I also have used Matt Ryan as a substitution QB a few times when needed.

My fantasy season was screwed when I took Tom Brady with my first pick. Last week, I decided to go with all falcon players. I still lost my game this week, but I still scored 98.08 points. My team is:

Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jerious Norwood, Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Harry Douglas, Justin Peele (0pts), Jason Elam, and ATL defense and special teams. I would have beaten 6 of the teams in my league this week :-(.

Oh well, maybe I will get a win next time!

My fantasy season was screwed when I took Tom Brady with my first pick. Last week, I decided to go with all falcon players. I still lost my game this week, but I still scored 98.08 points. My team is:

Matt Ryan, Michael Turner, Jerious Norwood, Roddy White, Michael Jenkins, Harry Douglas, Justin Peele (0pts), Jason Elam, and ATL defense and special teams. I would have beaten 6 of the teams in my league this week :-(.

Same thing happened to me, but I got cutler and it's been candy ever since. I am leading my league now. Maybe not if jennings and rodgers keep playing like this.

lol geez i see why u lost, i'd never take more than 2 players from a team unless its a kicker and defense they can cout as the 3rd

Starting players in fantasy football and rooting for the Falcons is no comparison to anything really. I started Julius Peppers and Thomas Davis this past week and even though the team lost they still put up a decent amount of points for me. I wasn't rooting for the Panthers at all, I love the Falcons, but you also have to look at it from a stats on paper point of view when starting people for a league that pays out, not as "I cant start them because they play my favorite team"

lol geez i see why u lost, i'd never take more than 2 players from a team unless its a kicker and defense they can cout as the 3rd

Well, I didn't start picking up all those players until my season was ruined. My original team included, Michael Turner, Roddy White, Jerious Norwood, and Michael Jenkins. Norwood and Jenkins I had only added as backups. Steve Smith and Terrell Owens weren't getting the job done for me so I cut them...Besides, I have a hard time pulling for either of them!

Same thing happened to me, but I got cutler and it's been candy ever since. I am leading my league now. Maybe not if jennings and rodgers keep playing like this.

I hear you guys with the Brady pick =/

I managed to get Drew Brees tho, and hes been doing well. Unfortunately, my first 3 picks went Brady, Peyton and Chad Johnson, all have done **** all this year.. I've been surviving with Brees, Elam, Titans D and Jones-Drew, but im like 4 wins behind first =[

When you have a player that plays against the falcons do you start them? Because that's like rooting against the falcons when rooting for them. What about when the person you plays has a falcon on their team? You ever be like I hope they don't do good? What about if you can win if one of their players does bad, but that player is going against a divisional team?

In other words has FF ever messed with your rooting for the falcons? Like I know (hope) you didn't root against the falcons, but if the person had turner were you ever like I hope turner does bad, but we still win? Anything like that.

I start the best player available. I generally root for players like Brandon Marshall and Deuce to get 150+ yards and no TD's. I would rather lose FF any day than the Falcons to lose of course.

I always try to draft Falcon players that I think will do well. Turner and White are the main reason I'm in 1st. I stole Turner in the 5th and White in the 7th but I doubt it will be that easy next year. the secret is out! It sucks when someone starts a Falcon player against me, but reality comes 1st. I would rather lose and have the Falcons win. I do have Tampa's D (I know)and started them against us, but I wasn't rooting for them. I also have Ryan who I picked up as a FA, but haven't started him yet because I have Manning,

I do....perfect example. I started Muhsin or however u spell it. I knew he would get some action. I never rooted for him BUT when he scored that TD I was like..........sweet lol.......I REALLY needed the points as I only won by 5 points.

I just let the chips fall where they may. Another example. Person had Marvin and I had Peyton........in order to win I needed Peyton to have a good game.......double edge sword right?

I dont have to worry, I have almost all falcons. Elam Ryan Turner White Jenkins (dont really start much just when white goes against great corner) and i am 9-3