ESPN

bayboy87natl

Is espn that darn ignorant that they are afraid too spend any other time covering the NFL being that if they show any other team besides the Cowboys or the man crush Payton Manning.Is the audience that shallow that if they cover or talk about a small market team that the audience will turn it off.I cant stand espn any more im pretty sure you know were i am coming from .There so called experts are afraid too give the Falcons any credit but **** you can probably take any well rounded nfl junkie in a sports bar & do a better job.Thats why i watch the NFL network although they have a lot of repeats.Any way how ever far we go this season maybe we will get our 10 seconds of airtime & follow it w/ how its such a bummer that the Falcons took the last wild card spot & that its bad for football because the Cowboys are out of the playoffs .Then the experts will come with there weak parioty blast . I just had too vent sorry if im off topic w/ my beefs.

Is espn that darn ignorant that they are afraid too spend any other time covering the NFL being that if they show any other team besides the Cowboys or the man crush Payton Manning.Is the audience that shallow that if they cover or talk about a small market team that the audience will turn it off.I cant stand espn any more im pretty sure you know were i am coming from .There so called experts are afraid too give the Falcons any credit but **** you can probably take any well rounded nfl junkie in a sports bar & do a better job.Thats i watch the NFL network although they have a lot of repeats.Any way how ever far we go this season maybe we will get our 10 seconds of airtime & follow it w/ how its such a bummer that the Falcons took the last wild card spot & that its bad for football because the Cowboys are out of the playoffs .Then the experts will come with there weak parioty blast . I just had too vent sorry if im off topic w/ my beefs.

what are u talkin about the falcons have been on the blitz more times this season then i ever recall them being any other seasn, they did a clip on the falcons and matt ryan on mike and mike in the morning, also on around the horn and on PTI the falcons have been all over ESPN, even more so then the jets and brett favre.

I hate ESPN as much as the next guy on here, but you have to understand that they have to cater to the larger markets to appease a larger mass of people. But even with that considered, I think the Falcons have been getting a decent amount of attention. Every week, there is segments and discussions on them, even though it's mostly Matt Ryan. On ESPN's First Take yesterday, there was a discussion on whether Matt Ryan is the greatest rookie quarterback ever. ESPN is a business. Just like every business, they have to do what brings in the most money. In this case, it means covering the big market teams more than the others.