**** the Chargers

**** the Chargers and their overrated piece of **** quarterback. Oh and thanks for letting us have Turner you dumbasses!! **** you guys, your whole team is overrated...all those **** ****ing chuncky soup commericals have ****ed up LT. You guys blow!!!!! We are going to treat you like we did Oakland...****ING SHUTOUT ******!!! GO FALCONS STEP IT UP SUNDAY!! Let's Go Matty Ice...**** their D up...Let's go Defense...kill those ****ing Chargers!! **** THE CHARGERS **** THEM!!!

GO FALCONS!!

GO ATL!!

GO FANS!!!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** no. I thank the chargers for one of our saviors Micheal Turner.

J ****ing K. **** those ********. Turner will run the **** over their whole ****** *** ****ing team. Abraham will show the piece of **** QB what the **** is up. Jamaal Anderson will even get in their and beat the **** outta that ***** *** QB. Smash his ****ing face in. Matty Ice will **** up their ****** *** secondary. We are going to **** them in their *** with our **** stick thing y'all always talk about. And mother**** an LT. He ain't going to do the dumb *** ****ing pose the whole ****ing game. Hit stick on his ***** *** the whole ****ing game. **** that ****. We normally defend the dome, but we are going to take their mother****ing house. They ain't got **** to play for so lay down or get layed the **** down. Play off push ******. Time to roll. **** rivers **** LT **** vincent jackson **** sproles **** jammer **** cromartie **** keading and last but not least **** a ******* drew brees. Sure he ain't on the team no more but **** him all the same. **** his punk ***** ***. GO FALCONS.

I love this thread.

**** the Chargers and their overrated piece of **** quarterback. Oh and thanks for letting us have Turner you dumbasses!! **** you guys, your whole team is overrated...all those **** ****ing chuncky soup commericals have ****ed up LT. You guys blow!!!!! We are going to treat you like we did Oakland...****ING SHUTOUT ******!!! GO FALCONS STEP IT UP SUNDAY!! Let's Go Matty Ice...**** their D up...Let's go Defense...kill those ****ing Chargers!! **** THE CHARGERS **** THEM!!!

**** no. I thank the chargers for one of our saviors Micheal Turner.

J ****ing K. **** those ********. Turner will run the **** over their whole ****** *** ****ing team. Abraham will show the piece of **** QB what the **** is up. Jamaal Anderson will even get in their and beat the **** outta that ***** *** QB. Smash his ****ing face in. Matty Ice will **** up their ****** *** secondary. We are going to **** them in their *** with our **** stick thing y'all always talk about. And mother**** an LT. He ain't going to do the dumb *** ****ing pose the whole ****ing game. Hit stick on his ***** *** the whole ****ing game. **** that ****. We normally defend the dome, but we are going to take their mother****ing house. They ain't got **** to play for so lay down or get layed the **** down. Play off push ******. Time to roll. **** rivers **** LT **** vincent jackson **** sproles **** jammer **** cromartie **** keading and last but not least **** a ******* drew brees. Sure he ain't on the team no more but **** him all the same. **** his punk ***** ***. GO FALCONS.

I love this thread.

I'm glad a couple of the smarter fans post here :rolleyes:

We are going to **** them in their *** with our **** stick thing

please tell me that doesnt say what i think it does! :lol:

but now its time for me to take my shot at the chargers. **deep inhale**

**** **** **** *** **** **** **** *** **** *** **** **** **** crybaby **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** tomlinson **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** cromartie **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** playoffs **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** top 10 pick **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** *** **** **** *** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** *** **** ***** ***** **** **** ***** **** **** ***.

**exhale**

:)

GO FALCONS!!

GO ATL!!

GO FANS!!!!!

I like your style.

**** the Bolts!