Blackberry Storm ?

SWIFT HITTER

I was in the Verizon Suite at the Denver game two weeks ago and the Director of Marketing for Verizon had the first prototype in GA. It really is a great phone, but I would still take an iPhone over it.

Great movie quality, tons of memory, all the stuff your phone doesn't need.

Verizon has 3 new phones with Windows Mobile Pro coming out in the next 1-3 weeks that should be interesting.

I was in the Verizon Suite at the Denver game two weeks ago and the Director of Marketing for Verizon had the first prototype in GA. It really is a great phone, but I would still take an iPhone over it.

Great movie quality, tons of memory, all the stuff your phone doesn't need.

Verizon has 3 new phones with Windows Mobile Pro coming out in the next 1-3 weeks that should be interesting.

**** you for that suite. How did you get to the suite?

**** you for that suite. How did you get to the suite?

my family works for Verizon Business (which shares the suite with Verizon Wireless). I am not going to deny it, I am pretty lucky, I get to see about 4-5 games a year for free, free food, open bar....... its nice.

but at the Denver game everyone was talking about this Storm prototype. It looked sweet.

I thought about trading in my current Blackberry for it, but the latest reviews on it are not so favorable. Says that the touchscreen clickpad is not as easy to use as the trackball. That'll probably be the reason I'll wait for the next touch screen model to come out from RIM.

I thought about trading in my current Blackberry for it, but the latest reviews on it are not so favorable. Says that the touchscreen clickpad is not as easy to use as the trackball. That'll probably be the reason I'll wait for the next touch screen model to come out from RIM.

Touchscreens scare me. I know a few people who have had them (not BB though) and they don't alway work like they should. I have a BB Curve with the trackball and i haven't had any problems yet so I'll probably just stick with this one for a while. I'd love to have the storm but I think I'll just wait until the price comes down. I paid **** near $400 for my BB and then a month later they had them on sell for $99. <_<

my family works for Verizon Business (which shares the suite with Verizon Wireless). I am not going to deny it, I am pretty lucky, I get to see about 4-5 games a year for free, free food, open bar....... its nice.

but at the Denver game everyone was talking about this Storm prototype. It looked sweet.

Every game I walk past that suite going up to my seat in section 304 and I wished that I had one of those suites.

Every game I walk past that suite going up to my seat in section 304 and I wished that I had one of those suites.

yeah i mean, don't get me wrong, the super suite is great, but there is something to be said for having seats. Most games I don't get a chance to truly watch the whole game because I am busy talking with clients and customers.......