anyone have the NFL distibution maps for week 13?

RIfalcon

i know we're at 4:05 (est) so theres a better chance for TV coverage

I can tell you for those on the west coast there is no afternoon game on Fox this week, There is only an early game and that is the Giants@Redskins. Cbs has an afternoon game but that is the Jets game. I looked ahead on the directv guide.

yea its on fox since the chargers aren't away from home and the falcons are. I don't know why its like that but it is. When the AFC team's play NFC teams AWAY from home only than its on CBS.

Peter King (or another of those writers) talked about the reasoning for the network of the visiting team covering the interconference teams. Goes back to when the NFL wasn't as popular from a TV perspective and how this ensured that the visiting team would get to see the game. I'm too lazy to search it out, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys on CNNSI.com

Peter King (or another of those writers) talked about the reasoning for the network of the visiting team covering the interconference teams. Goes back to when the NFL wasn't as popular from a TV perspective and how this ensured that the visiting team would get to see the game. I'm too lazy to search it out, but I'm pretty sure it was one of the guys on CNNSI.com

Exactly right.