just saw Wayn Gandy

WARIIRI

i live in this condo's right by piedmont and i was in the lobby area waiting for a friend and gues who walked in wayn gandy

i asked him if he was wayn gandy and he was like yea

i congratulated him on having a long succesfull career and i told i proud of the team win or lose

he thanked me and said that expect great things from this team and said that his sad that he will prolly not be here to wintness it

great guy, easy to conversate with

Would be nice to have bob back, also wish we had DT Rod Coleman back. I would think he can still contribute to the team :mellow:

Whoa now...don't talk about getting Bob whitfield back...i never thought I would hear that. That guy was awful. I remember watching a guy run right by him one time and he never even saw him. The dude is blind on one side. I also remember watching him warm up before the games and watching him in practice. This guy was lazy and had absolutely no heart. Yeah....I was a never a big Bob Whitfield fan.

Whoa now...don't talk about getting Bob whitfield back...i never thought I would hear that. That guy was awful. I remember watching a guy run right by him one time and he never even saw him. The dude is blind on one side. I also remember watching him warm up before the games and watching him in practice. This guy was lazy and had absolutely no heart. Yeah....I was a never a big Bob Whitfield fan.

You can hate old Jumpy Bob.

But young Bob was a freaking beast.

I try to remember him and all the times he beat the crap out of Ken Norton Jr.

Gandy seems like a great guy and all but I would have been happier if we had re-signed Bob Whitfield to backup the left side. Gandy passed his prime 7 years ago in New Orleans.

one eyed Bob Whitfield? The same tackle with 123244532 holding penalties? I would rather have Gandy than him. I got so tired of hearing him get called for holding. ****, I threw a party when he left...